Community > Posts By > Donnafisher

Donnafisher's photo
Tue 03/11/08 04:56 PM

WELL DONNA U AND I WILL B PAYING OUT THE A** IN TAXES!

lol oh sounds like fun devil devil devil

Donnafisher's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:24 AM

yay I'm fake can you tell by all the fake pics I have .... it's really my neighbor I'm really a 45y/o... 350lb man who just likes to watch laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughmmmmmm fun

I like to watch is that so wrong???

nothing wrong with watching or being watched devil

DEER U DONT HAV A CAM SO DONT TEASE MElove love love

Now I'm a forest creature?? and how do you know I don't have a cam???

THAT WAS 4 DONNA LOL

oh hahahahaha... sorry my narcisim kicked in... **goes back to the corner to rock**

shhhhh telling my secrets again huh :wink: :wink: :wink:

Donnafisher's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:11 AM

yay I'm fake can you tell by all the fake pics I have .... it's really my neighbor I'm really a 45y/o... 350lb man who just likes to watch laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughmmmmmm fun

I like to watch is that so wrong???

nothing wrong with watching or being watched devil

Donnafisher's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:37 AM

Donnafisher's photo
Sat 03/08/08 02:22 PM

[ok I am one who doesn't email everyone back..... sorry but not really... I mean come on ppl ... if I email everyone who *did me* I would never have time to play on the forums .... and thats where I meet the best ppl .... all the guys I've talked to I've seen in here.... you just get a feeling of what kind of person they are....when guys drop you a line.. you just don't get much from that... I don't mean to hurt any feelings flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Did anyone else find that email amusing, just for what's in the *'s? laugh

yup and then you find out who the smartazz are toolaugh laugh laugh laugh

Donnafisher's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:56 PM
Edited by Donnafisher on Sat 03/08/08 01:57 PM

Just a comment If someone emails or initiates a conversation with you on this site and you are interested or not do you reply to them or not... do you ignore them or write back? Do you tell them thanks or no thanks?

Do you build yourself up just to let others down, why are you here if you are not going to communicate with others...after all it is "just say hi"... for example mutual match?????? why bother?mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

oppsflowerforyou flowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:56 PM

Just a comment If someone emails or initiates a conversation with you on this site and you are interested or not do you reply to them or not... do you ignore them or write back? Do you tell them thanks or no thanks?

Do you build yourself up just to let others down, why are you here if you are not going to communicate with others...after all it is "just say hi"... for example mutual match?????? why bother?mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ok I am one who doesn't email everyone back..... sorry but not really... I mean come on ppl ... if I email everyone who did me I would never have time to play on the forums .... and thats where I meet the best ppl .... all the guys I've talked to I've seen in here.... you just get a feeling of what kind of person they are....when guys drop you a line.. you just don't get much from that... I don't mean to hurt any feelings flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:08 PM
wow a 35 y/o man who doesn't know what they want .... so how is this different .... most all the men I know haven't got a cluelaugh laugh laugh laugh jk

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:05 PM

Its hard for me to believe you have an 18 year old daughter, cause I always think your around my age laugh

thanksflowerforyou I know I have a hard time with my daughter is 18 also..... I don't feel that oldlaugh

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:56 PM
Edited by Donnafisher on Fri 03/07/08 02:57 PM

I guess b/c that is all guys care about right

I was jokin darling. :tongue:

right sure you were laugh laugh laugh

I'm innocent I tells ya!!laugh mad

I'm not saying a word :wink: :wink: :wink:

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:50 PM

I guess b/c that is all guys care about right

I was jokin darling. :tongue:

right sure you were laugh laugh laugh

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:49 PM
Hi catch flowerforyou how you doing flowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:25 PM

That's great...and I'd do ANYTHING for my mom...I know what she sacrificed to make sure I was okay growing up.

awwww I wish I had a mom....flowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:16 AM

That is awesome. flowerforyou I know that I would do anything for my mother if she needed, no questions asked!!

see I find that to be the best thing ever ... kids, young adults who care and help ....she's still in high school flowerforyou

It isn't often that you can find that anymore, well not around here anyway. It really says a lot about you! You did a great job!!drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

awwwwww your going to make me cry :cry: :cry: :cry: thanks just tried my best ... thats all I could doflowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:11 AM

That is awesome. flowerforyou I know that I would do anything for my mother if she needed, no questions asked!!

see I find that to be the best thing ever ... kids, young adults who care and help ....she's still in high school flowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:06 AM
wow now I have to copy and paste this very kewl flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Donnafisher's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:05 AM
for those of you who don't know me... Hiflowerforyou my daughter is 18... yup I know 18... fun age right... mothers and daughters ....yada yada yada ... anywho I know that with her at the age she is we bump heads sometimes ... but we get along very very well.. weird rightflowerforyou so the other day I was told by my doctor that he needs to run some test and some small whatevers and he wants me to come to the hospital and stay so he can do this... I work as a paper girl while I work on my masters so I don't get to have days off ever ... and trying to find someone to cover is a big big deal .... this is were I love my daughter... she told me the other day that she'll work my route for me.... can I get a awwwwwwwwww .... I mean really how many kids would do that really ... flowerforyou I Love my daughter:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Donnafisher's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:10 AM
a real man ... simply he would have a winkielaugh laugh laugh

Donnafisher's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:41 AM
I'm T I double g gerflowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25