Community > Posts By > prenva

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 01:42 PM
def living my dream sleep when i want work for myself and the true measure of wealth is good health

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 01:20 PM
nothing(go amazon))

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 01:18 PM
flirty

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 06:30 AM
1.a woman that speaks her mind does not play stupid to attract a man
2.dont need a maid or a cook (can do that on my own got 2 hands washer and a oven)
3.someone thats not self centered (you know the me me type)the world revolves around attitude.
4.a woman that can have a conversation about disagreement without trowing a tantrum like a 2 year old
5.someone that does not pretend can be herself and knows herself (me likes a stong confident woman and if you have red or brown hair thats kryptonite right there)
6.as far as the tv remote you can have it 95% the time i only watch 6 channels and no they are not sports channels(history,discovery,science,cartoon network<--better to be honest upfront,scifi-some woman may not like this but first and foremost one must be true to themselves and i like my scifi,hallmark--yes have a romantic side especially with the right person,and cooking shows-love to cook especially italian make a killer penne alla vodka and chicken franchez)
7.i know alot of woman have put up with alot of crap but not every man as not every woman is the same im not looking for the perfect woman just perfect for me someone to chat with go out with be goofy with(if your into tech,cooking,gardening-you get brownie points)someone i can basically be me always no judgement pure simple friendship with a touch of love and companionship someone that will help me built a home

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 05:56 AM
abuse has many forms from emotional physical one should never be in fear in any way shape form from there partner and a man that hits a woman is a coward in every shape and form who needs a good ***-kicking and his hands broken period

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 05:50 AM
Edited by prenva on Sun 02/24/19 05:52 AM
consistency
(and a guy that can cook a killer dinner with bedroom eyes and a killer smile)

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 08:27 PM
very well said

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 08:25 PM
please explain how is it the biggest rip off and how did you lose your money

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 04:00 PM
marriage is what peopel were tought is socially the meaning of love but you do not need it or it is not the defenition love is your actions not the words spoken.Dont tell her you love her show her make her feel it show her what a beautiful women she is your friendship companionship the mutual respect trust you built over time for one another.Words have no meaning without action you can tell her how you feel but if you never show it they mean nothing.Dont just say hi babe grab her kiss her like you have not seen her in years my point is you ddssont need a title or a ring to show her your love you have in youtr hearth for her

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 03:42 PM
not all every race culture has good/bad people make assumptions from a few bad apples like the whole world you have good and bad but people focus on bad and forget the good

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 10:21 AM
very trueforgot the time factor love strong independent nerdy girls who know what they are and proud

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 09:42 AM
Edited by prenva on Wed 02/20/19 09:45 AM
where are all the cute nerdy girls at that think outside the box and are powerful authentic

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 09:26 AM
people make no sence lack of honesty and common courtesy

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 09:06 AM
rude people
people that cant park
that they changed reeses pieces

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 09:03 AM
hog ties you say

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:33 AM
i always tell myself you got this and then walk back to the mirror look at myself and say hey sexxy

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:19 AM
sweet

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:13 AM
im just waiting for around the world 37 to sweep me off my feet:wink:

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:04 AM
if you have not noticed honesty is a foreign language to alot of people

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:59 AM
i like the diff point of view you ladies offer