Community > Posts By > Taeman

Taeman's photo
Wed 08/26/09 04:05 PM
I know what you mean mechrissy2, my wife after 4 years of apparently not caring about our marriage finally suggested seeing a marriage councellor to try and get me to stay with her but in the meeting the councellor said it seemed as though i had already withdrawn my emotions and i would have to try and give again if the marriage was to work but i couldn't do it. There were other things she had said and done throughout that had made me stop loving her but as you say it is still hard when it is over.

Taeman's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:52 PM
That was a cruel thing to do to you earth sprite, i hope you gave him a slap instead of the customary wedding night he was expectingnoway

Taeman's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:28 PM
Can most people pinpoint the time a relationship started to sour or do you think it is a gradual thing over time In my case i believe i know the exact time it all went wrong for my marriage. Two weeks after we married my wife came right out and said that i didn't matter anymore, the only person that mattered was her daughter, who i love too, and i didn't matter and we didn't matter as a couple. As long as her daughter was OK then we would be fine were her exact words. I didn't agree with her but like a fool i stayed with her for nearly 4 years believing that it might actually work out and that marriage was supposed to be for lifeSo do other people have similar experiences where one comment or one action basicallt sealed the fate of the relationship?

Taeman's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:13 PM
I don't think race matters at all, the colour of your skin doesn't determine who your soulmate is. I have dated black and asian girls and although we didn't go as far as marrying the race thing was never an issue.We fancied eachother, we loved eachother and thats why we were together. Having said that, the asian girl i dated, she was gorgeous, was a sikh and her family were not at all pleased about it.

Taeman's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:03 PM
Thanks, i need a new start and here is as good a place as any i think:banana: laugh i love adding these smiley things

Taeman's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:56 PM
Hi everyone, i'm new here and would like your opinion as to whether or not my photo is is up to scratch or should i lose the sunglasses.smokin