Community > Posts By > Dollyllama

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:55 AM
Why, on god's green earth would you be falling for them if they did not meet your standards?
Have we become so desperate that we need to accept moral shortcomings that don't align with ours?

OT.. I wouldn't even begin a conversation with them if I felt I might have to lower my standards. Number one prerequisite is intelligence.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:41 AM
Edited by Dollyllama on Sat 08/29/09 04:42 AM
Sorry, double post.

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:41 AM
Racism will always exist as long as man is insecure.
They need to have a scapegoat for their shortcomings. The black man has born the brunt of this for years.
My generation is less guilty of it than my folks'. My children are to a lesser degree than I.

With each generation the prejudices seem to lessen, and my hope is that my grandchildren will not harbor any at all.

As far as dating and racism, sure it is alive and well. Just check out the forums here and on other dating sites. Some disguise their prejudice better than others. While some folks are blatant and allow their stupidity shine through their posts, and profiles.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:56 AM
I believe that only the weak minded need either of these two things.
Religion and spirituality are a placibo made to pacify our pathetic existence.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 10:43 AM
I miss the dirty socks thrown about in the livingroom that used to make me feel like a natural woman. I miss cooking lavish meals after a ten hour day, only to have him turn his nose up at it.

I miss the constant fighting and arguing about religion, music, child rearing, and EVERYTHING!
I miss being so completely exhausted at the end of the day so I couldn't even fathom the thought of sex.

Hmmm, can we say JADED?

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:59 AM

How life is so f'd up? You think you have it all figured out and then it bites you in the *** and makes you realize that you are clueless.I joined this site because of one failed relationship. I have been in love only one time and wonder how anyone can withstand the hardships of a breakup on a consistent basis. I question myself why I go on a site and what is my motive? Is it appealing because the majority of the peoople on here have had similar hardships? I dont know. It's crazy to think that so many good people have been burned but it made me think ... are we setting ourselves up to get burned? Sometimes when you want something so bad you convince yourself that you have something that really doesn't exsist.

What, are you like,, fifteen? One failed relationship and you are ready to whine about it? Come back when you are all "growed up" son, and talk to us then.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:57 AM
Idol worship! I want him to put me on a pedastal, where I was meant to be.
He should be at my beck and call twenty four hours a day.
When I am ill, he should nurse me back to health, when I see something that I would like to buy, he should take all of his hard earned money and get it for me.

He should be willing to do whatever it takes to make sure my little world spins wonderfully.
Now,,, that's not asking too much, is it?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:54 AM
Some things are better left on fantasy island.
You have been thinking about this since,,, ummmm, KINDERGARTEN?
OMG!
Get over it, and her.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:51 AM
You know you are gonna blow it, right?
The question you should be asking is : How do YOU feel about him?
The could of's, should of's, what if's are going to haunt you forever if you do not learn to let go of this obsession you have with the thought of him and your BF.

Do YOU want to continue a relationship with him? Does the time you spend together make you happy?
If not, then amputate this man from your life.
If you think you cannot get past this issue, move on.
Ultimately, the decision should be YOURS.
You are in control of your life, act accordingly.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:35 PM

is it wrong or right to be still mingleing ( still looking)while your dating for me its wrong and chating to the other with out your (specail) one knowing it

Okay, you were good until you added the disclaimer.. without your other (special) one knowing it.
Why are you hiding it?
Anytime you keep secrets, you are hiding and that is wrong when you are involved with someone.

God, people like you make me criminally insane. You know its wrong.
Say two hail marys and ask god to forgive you for your sins!pitchfork

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:28 PM
My god man! You need to go play outside.
Get away from the internet and work on your "outside" sales!
You look pale.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:24 PM

Well, so far I have been on mingle for a while now but I have yet to actually meet anyone. What surprises me even more is that I have yet to really get past the luke warm emails or even worst scammers. Now I am really curious, Am I total bastard or what?

I am curious! Now I know I am not advocating driving around squashing little animals or trying to form a group of Manson like nutbags, I am not a cultist or religiously affiliated especially to the extreme where "I love Jesus" or even more extreme a Zealot. I sure have not been spitting on people. I know I am an EOO (Equal Opportunity Offender, I piss everyone off at some time or another without regard to race creed sex etc.).

So what is it going to take to actually begin to meet women here? Wrap myself in $100 bills and tell everyone I am Bill Gates? God for as rich as he is he is still a total CHOAD! I'd rather be poor and have a good personality and get along with people!

So WTF! What exactly am I doing wrong? Who the heck did I piss off?

SEE? Here's the thing.... you have never taken a stand on anything.
Go ahead, join a cult, punch some bunnies, do whatever it is to make your statement!
Most women do not like men who don't let their yeas be yeas and their nays be nays...
Oh yah, and lie to them.. tell them you are Bill Gates, what do you have to lose?

This has been my morning rant. Thank you for your patronage. IN advance I also thank those of you for playing your tiny violins for me. All sympathy appreciated. All snide comments even more appreciated!

:banana:

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:21 PM
That would be an obsessive kind of love. One that needs to be discussed with an analyst and gotten over.
Are you , by chance, co-dependent?

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:20 PM
I would leave when my "bad" column was longer than my "good".
Let's just put it this way, when the hurt outweighs the love, its time to move on.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:16 PM
Sorry sweetie, but the answer is an emphatic... NO!
If a person cares for you, or is "into" you, they will do everything within their power to make time, they won't be able to help themselves for you will be on their mind constantly.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:11 PM
I do enjoy this show, both the regular series, and the international setting. I find that the international series is full of historical documentation and I thrive on that.

Although, I am not as enamored with Grant and Jason as some of you appear to be!love