Community > Posts By > dwstxs

dwstxs's photo
Sun 06/16/19 04:03 AM
I would give mine out IF i was COMPLETELY convinced that she is real, and not a flake.

dwstxs's photo
Sun 06/16/19 04:02 AM
I am looking for a woman who can convince me not to go MGTOW, lol

dwstxs's photo
Sun 06/16/19 03:59 AM
Personally I like the way I look with it, but on the whole being clean shaved is okay.

dwstxs's photo
Thu 02/14/19 07:29 AM

I was having a lot of trouble keeping track of books I've read. In 1992 I started a journal of every book I've read. I have read 397 books since 1992. It should be more.

I once started keeping a list and it became too much hassle to do (I was also writing mini-reviews as I kept my list)

I have read 1-2 books a week, sometimes as many as 4, my entire life. Well, from the time I was in the 3rd grade - That's when I said 'when I grow up I want to be a writer!' - - well, I have written 8 novels, and am now working on numbers 9 and 10, and as far as growing up. . . LOL. . . I am heading towards 60 years of age, so I'd say that I have read somewhere between 5 and 10 thousand books in my life.

dwstxs's photo
Wed 02/13/19 04:33 PM
I'm looking for an actual relationship, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Heck, I'll settle for a close friend. Pen pals? A hello wave? LOL

dwstxs's photo
Wed 02/13/19 04:31 PM

Do schools even teach students how to read books anymore?

Good question. II believe they're taught to read, minimally. It's the writing that has gone steeply downhill, aided in large part by the social media platforms that allow (encourage) ridiculous abbreviations (UR instead of 'you are' and all the others).

Most of the younger generation can type (texting skills) 200 words per minute, but with that speed they're tossing out all attempts whatsoever at punctuation, spelling, and basically writing anything that makes sense literally. It's mostly gibberish.

And I am fairly sure that most schools nowadays are not even attempting to teach cursive writing at all.

dwstxs's photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:31 PM
I am an author (8 novels) and I'm amazed at how many adults tell me that they haven't read a book since high school.

It's dismaying to see that our culture is getting to the point that so few people read nowadays.
I think our instant communication culture has become lazy and many people can't focus for longer than 5 minutes, thus the expectations that someone read a full-length novel is too daunting for most people.

How about you? Do you read? If so, what genre of books do you read, and why?

Any other authors out there?

dwstxs's photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:23 PM
I am the egg man, koo-koo-ka-choo

dwstxs's photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:20 PM

My sister calls me the "weirdo magnate".

Magnate? or Magnet? lol

dwstxs's photo
Tue 02/12/19 12:19 PM
Edited by dwstxs on Tue 02/12/19 12:20 PM
There are people who don't love pizza??? wow, I never even considered that possibility!:smile:

dwstxs's photo
Mon 02/11/19 06:44 PM
2 random facts

I think a woman's voice is just as important as her looks - a sexy voice is awesome

Secondly - The sound of people digging around in ice cube bins, in my opinion, is worse than nails on a chalkboard, LOL

dwstxs's photo
Mon 02/11/19 05:21 PM
I'd love to give out (or get) a hug or a kiss or just holding hands for a Valentine gift. Simple gifts, but meaningful

dwstxs's photo
Mon 02/11/19 05:17 PM
the chocolate leads to the sex, OR, the chocolate is a reward for the sex.

dwstxs's photo
Sun 02/03/19 10:31 AM
Plano!

dwstxs's photo
Sun 02/03/19 10:23 AM
Edited by dwstxs on Sun 02/03/19 11:19 AM
Rate me. Go ahead, I dare you.

Good, bad, interested or not. Yes or no. Or even, let's see how it goes.

dwstxs's photo
Sun 02/03/19 10:16 AM
my sex life needs. . . a woman, LOL. Just one, I'm not greedy.

dwstxs's photo
Sun 06/05/16 02:23 PM
writing. I have 4 novels out and I am currently working on 2 more.

Also, enjoy drinking glass of wine every now and of course kissing is at the top of the list, LOL

dwstxs's photo
Sun 06/05/16 02:01 PM
Single in Plano, Addison, Frisco area.

would love to meet you.

dwstxs's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:35 PM
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

dwstxs's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:27 PM
Answer all or some depending on your feelings.....

Rough or Sensual? sensual

How often? daily

Sex a top priority? No but it's up there, LOL

One night stands? No, I like to know who I'm with

Favourite place for sex? bed, couch, kitchen, floor

Kissing during sex? YES YES YES

Moaning - turn on or off? definitely a turn on.

Does size matter? Sorry but I'm slightly above average or below average depending upon whom you've been with.

Could you live without sex? I've been living for more than a year without but it hasn't been fun

Have you ever been caught in the act? yes (see answer below about the oddest place)

Biggest turn on? kissing, boobs, kissing (sucking on the tongue)

Sex in the shower? No

Weirdest or most public place you have done it? On the roof of a bank while there was a lunar eclipse

Previous 1