Community > Posts By > BeReal62

BeReal62's photo
Tue 04/25/17 04:15 PM
And as far as "code words & symbols" go...take a gander@:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_skullbones04.htm ..Its a real shame that,we as humans havent been able to grasp unity amongst ourselves,and dwell upon the color of ones flesh.IMO,BigGov has long taken advantage of such ignorance,and the pacification of mentalities.As humans in 2017- we are so far behind in so many areas of just basic life,and the smaller,undevloped nations just might survive much more mightedly than thought in the end.

BeReal62's photo
Tue 04/25/17 04:15 PM
And as far as "code words & symbols" go...take a gander@:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_skullbones04.htm ..Its a real shame that,we as humans havent been able to grasp unity amongst ourselves,and dwell upon the color of ones flesh.IMO,BigGov has long taken advantage of such ignorance,and the pacification of mentalities.As humans in 2017- we are so far behind in so many areas of just basic life,and the smaller,undevloped nations just might survive much more mightedly than thought in the end.

BeReal62's photo
Tue 04/25/17 03:57 PM
Edited by BeReal62 on Tue 04/25/17 03:58 PM
As a kid..i had opportunity to live outside of USA..wish every kid had this opprtunity..as adult,again,serving this nation.If people knew how their phones were made,by whom and where...im wondering if it would even phase them??

BeReal62's photo
Tue 04/25/17 03:34 PM
spock Most beautiful today was a female mingle2 member that happened to make contact...but turned out to be a scammer...pic/profile is all a scam..What a shame

BeReal62's photo
Tue 04/25/17 08:11 AM
I travel between N.Il.& N.Wi.and what i find strange,is that no matter what site the ad might be posted on,im always getting replies from Gay Males in both states,yet very,very limited responses from females.Im Not into bar scene,not into club scene,and in my own opinion i feel that all the gadgets that everybody is using nowadays...really havent improved the probability of meeting a special person.

BeReal62's photo
Mon 06/13/16 08:48 PM
Edited by BeReal62 on Mon 06/13/16 08:52 PM
As a nation,it needs to stop the double standard principles of everything from common sense logic,to legislative laws..As a sports reporter in my earlier years,this publication and media company sent me out with an female reporter as well...we were told after the game was complete,that i was to go over to girls side of the event to get interviews,but to not enter the females lockerooms...however,the female reporter was instructed the same...go to male side of the event for interviews,and to follow them into the lockeroom,aiming to talk to head star athlete...there was a star female athlete as well on my side of the event--i was told i could return to the studio...as a nation,we are repetitively acting and speaking and thinking in a hypocritical double standard in so many areas...and in many cases,it brings out the hatred responses to such hypocrisy..the confusion long ago started even when most of us were kids,and its still being dished out in xtra large helpings.

BeReal62's photo
Mon 06/13/16 08:19 PM
Its 2016,and no shortages of throw away,burner type phones...why anybody wouldnt think of common sense approachs to everything surrounding net correspondence still makes me laugh.Its a no brainer.Of course,one can intelligently give out a phone number,and email too.