Yes.

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:07 PM
(((((Merle))))

flowers :heart:

We are on different schedules, i keep missing yousad :cry:

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:34 PM

That is great news Jamie!! flowerforyou , Your head? You got headaches?

Hi (((Jamie)))flowerforyou , Hope you are doing good today. Just popped back in. Just fixin to leave to go to my sisters. Glad I seen ya sweetie.

waving waving waving

((Linda))flowerforyou
I am doing terrific, just got back from the doctor and all my blood work came back great:thumbsup: So atleast im healthy in that aspect, now my head is another storyrofl Have a good time, maybe catch you laterflowerforyou

Well yes that and some other issues(just making a joke):laughing: I wont keep you any longer, have a good evening!

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:32 PM

Hi (((Jamie)))flowerforyou , Hope you are doing good today. Just popped back in. Just fixin to leave to go to my sisters. Glad I seen ya sweetie.

waving waving waving

((Linda))flowerforyou
I am doing terrific, just got back from the doctor and all my blood work came back great:thumbsup: So atleast im healthy in that aspect, now my head is another storyrofl Have a good time, maybe catch you laterflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:24 PM
waving waving waving

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 05:34 AM
thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:49 PM

from a divorced person anticipating the bar exam in the near future, I would say marriage is never a wise investment unless it is supported by a strong need for a family, children becoming or currently involved, or maybe religious reasons involving the family, but otherwise with the divorce rate reaching 70 percent, it will be the most costly error that most people ever make.

:cry: indifferent

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:47 PM
How are you sweetheart?

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:40 PM
Hi ((Luis))drinks

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:34 PM
Some people...

Are just so fakeindifferent

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:20 PM
Hope Kim and Mikey stay safe
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 05:14 PM
Time will tell. But like Chrissy said...

Love has no time clockflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:30 PM

I guess my biggest concern is that it will "never" happen and then the more time i invest i will be crushed. I dont want it for a few years anyhow but i think he has a much longer plan.

Oh well love is love i have to be patient but i also don't want to throw my own happiness out the window at someone elses cost eitherwhat

Jamie, why do you need to be married?

How is what you have now any different, to after the party?

Be in it NOW. Tomorrow hasnt happened yet.

Like i said i don't want it now but everyone know whether marriage is something they want one day or not. I know that i do, just dont want him to tell me years down the road, Uh i still cant do it.
thanks for your adviceflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:27 PM
I guess my biggest concern is that it will "never" happen and then the more time i invest i will be crushed. I dont want it for a few years anyhow but i think he has a much longer plan.

Oh well love is love i have to be patient but i also don't want to throw my own happiness out the window at someone elses cost eitherwhat

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:25 PM
Good advice ladiesflowers

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:21 PM
If you're in a relationship and you know that you both love eachother but you know that you want to get married sooner than the other person would that be a red flag or is it worth waiting for?
Say they told you they want to eventually but you know in your heart you want it much sooner?

ohwell what

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:12 PM
Standing here, alone it seems
Up ahead, uncharted dreams
Half the price at twice the cost
All those things we thought we’d lost

It’s not so hard to do these things
Considering the joy it brings
But who are we to chart the course
To set the stage and feel the force

The dreams of fifty million years
Complete with all the joys and fears
The days ahead are closing fast
The promise of a day now past

For those who wait, it’s not that far
And once again, there’ll be a star

I posted this awhile back, but felt like it againflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:05 PM

Hello all my dear friends!!! We are just sitting here at work waiting for all hell to break lose, VERY dangerous weather headed this way, I just checked Doppler Radar and its about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away, I hope it holds off til I get home its packing 60 - 70 mile an hour winds behind it!!

Thats scary mikey!scared
I hope you get home safe!!

no photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:02 PM
It just happens. Anyone you are interested in can potentially be bf/gf material, but it's all about getting to know eachother and seeing how much you really have in common and if all the peices fit then you have a puzzle.

Cause a puzzle is a relationship in other wordslaugh laugh