Community > Posts By > ptrcmcc6

ptrcmcc6's photo
Sat 06/11/16 11:15 AM
I don't think I did that "quote" thing right.......lol

ptrcmcc6's photo
Sat 06/11/16 11:14 AM

The grass is always greener on the other side.
[/quote

Or so they think. Plenty of times couples have broken up only to realize they made a mistake and by then, the trust is gone and it's too late to go back.

ptrcmcc6's photo
Sat 06/11/16 09:15 AM
I don't know whether it's a myth or not but it does happen. Not necessarily in exactly "7 years" though. I believe what happens is, after so many years, couples tend to get comfortable with each other and they stop doing the things they once did when they first started dating. For some, this can become boring so they either end the relationship and/or stray thinking there is something better out there.

ptrcmcc6's photo
Sat 06/11/16 07:54 AM

3 piece suit...same as I wear to the office on Fridays

I save the orange speedo, cowboy boots, and crimson cape for Mondays and dinner dates

LOL

ptrcmcc6's photo
Fri 06/10/16 10:35 PM
I feel like a lot of people (being new and going by the e-mails that I'm getting) are not really sincere on this site. They lie about where they're from and they lie about their age. What's up with that?

ptrcmcc6's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:43 PM
Edited by ptrcmcc6 on Fri 06/10/16 09:44 PM

Before my evening shower, whatever Ive been wearing for the day....

After the shower, lounge pants or shorts and a wife beater.....

Why are you on here if you have a "wife beater"?

ptrcmcc6's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:43 PM
PJ's

ptrcmcc6's photo
Thu 06/09/16 02:21 PM
I just joined this site and I'm here to maybe make friends with some peeps and see if their might be some chemistry. I'm in no rush though as I just recently (3 months ago) got out of a long term relationship with somebody I had met online 9 years ago. He has since moved on so I figure it's time I put myself out there for now and see what happens (if anything)..... :)

ptrcmcc6's photo
Thu 06/09/16 11:20 AM
I have a f/b account and I am on it on a daily basis. I tend not to air my dirty laundry on there. Basically go on to keep in touch with old friends, grammar school friends, high school friends, people from my hometown, people I use to work with, etc., etc. Oh......and I play a couple of the games on there as well.

ptrcmcc6's photo
Thu 06/09/16 06:35 AM
Hi......my name is Patty and i'm looking to make some new friends here. Not looking for a relationship just yet as I just got out of a 9 year relationship 3 months ago. He has moved on already so I figured I would like to meet some new people just to chat with for now and see if maybe some time down the road it becomes more. Not sure how this whole thing (Mingle2) works so please be a little patient while I try to figure it out.....lol.

ptrcmcc6's photo
Thu 06/09/16 06:28 AM
I'm new here and well and that is excellent advice!!