Community > Posts By > wishuponamonkey

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:44 PM
Silent treatment is pretty much a bad idea. If one is so upset that they don't even want to talk to their offender then they should say so. It's not hard to say "Hey, I am really upset, please give me some time to think how I truly feel about what just happened."

No one should ever put up with silent treatment. If your partner treats you in such a way that's disrespectful and you should sit them down and tell them how it makes you feel and if they aren't willing to be an adult and work through it then be the adult and move on.

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:41 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh CUTELILDEVILSMOM.. you summed it up perfectly.

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:38 PM
I definitely agree with blonderockermom.. Chemistry.. ANY DAY!

I've dated many people over the last year but there is one person I can't help but keep going back to. He's awesome and the thing is - we don't even know that much about each other. laugh We met at work and he asked me to hang out.. I love his company and he says I can bring happiness like no one else.

It works. We don't need to know all the details or even talk to each other every day.. it's simple. :smile:

And for the most part - summing up relationships I believe you are right. I can't think of another major type off the top of my head but you make very good points with this!

I don't think anyone wants a pity/settling or functional (for the most part). Everyone wants that love that kicks you right in the butt.

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 02:32 PM
I have had this conversation endless times with one of my best friends, who happens to be a guy. I wanted to get everyone's opinions on specific things that makes us so different and how we can learn to understand each other as individuals instead of jumping to conclusions.

no photo
Wed 08/22/07 10:22 AM
for the most part i'd definitely say classic rock. i love stuff with all kinds of back grounds (funk, folk, and rock mostly).

led zeppelin :heart: , pink floyd, the beatles :heart: , jimi hendrix, CCR, simon and garfunkel, the doors, the who, jefferson airplane, earth wind and fire, styx, the beach boys, otis redding :heart: , bob marley, buffalo springfield, the mamas and the papas, the rolling stones, blondie, .. i could go on and on!!!

just beautiful music. love

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:56 PM
lol.. might be the pill laugh

no photo
Tue 08/21/07 08:53 PM
that's WAY too easy..

BEATLES!!!! love

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 05:32 PM
Lonely.. you can do about anything with Captain Morgan.. I've mixed it in a healthy all natural fruit drink before and it was delicious! You can do any kind of juice, you could do rum and water,.. hope that helped! :)

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 10:06 AM
There's an endless amount of reasons why there are more overweight people.

Of course an easy cop out way is to blame it on the media. laugh But, I suppose they do have somewhat of an effect.

Popularity of fast food chains (even restaurants in general) are a huge cause of it. I'm sure you've all heard about Morgan Spurlock and his quest to educate everyone on the effects of fast food. Either way, youtube him and you can find all kinds of things.

Your body tends to crave things when it's lacking the right amounts of it. If you're used to eating more unhealthy things (fried foods, lots of red meat, etc) then your body will only crave more in hopes of being satisfied. It's a vicious cycle, convenience plus taste. If you raise your kids on unhealthy food chances are they will not know how to properly take care of themselves.

Anyhoo, sorry about it being so long, I'm kind of passioniate about alternative health if you can't tell. blushing

Wouldn't it be great if we could go back and keep life from going so fast? Get rid of overprocessed foods and chains and learn to eat organic foods? Life would be much simpler. :wink:

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:32 AM
It takes a lot to turn your back on something you've put so much time into. I wish you luck with this new step in your life!! flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:25 AM
OH! I also feel that people just jump into relationships (including myself). The lasting and true relationships start as friends so you get a chance to get to know each other.. otherwise you start off with high expectations from your partner and they won't even know what you expect to make it work!

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:24 AM
Everyone's correct. There's an endless amount of reasons things go wrong - none are right or wrong.

Personally, I have a bad commitment issue which makes me lose interest in someone really quick (about a month). The sad part, there's never a real reason to break up with them - I guess I prefer not wasting time with someone I don't click with instantly.

The very few real relationships I've had ended because of loss of communication. I dated someone for over 3 years and we had kickass communication until around the 3 year mark. People change and if you don't take the time to spend the moments that matter with the person your with then chances are you will grow apart and not together. It's all about earning trust and letting someone in to what's going on - otherwise you just lose interest.

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 08:01 AM
It's going well! I'm procrastinating. bigsmile

I like your name and picture.. Zelda rocks!

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:17 AM
hmm.. that explains the major difference between men and women..

we prefer the smell of flowers, ya'll prefer fish.

it all makes sense.

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:16 AM
are you talking about the animation thing of the creatures singing and dancing?? kind of remind you of furbys??

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:15 AM
nothing at all.. if they both just happen to be your two favorite scents. huh

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:13 AM
hello link! flowerforyou

how's it going?

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:12 AM
ahaha.. you're right.. you using axe on days off from showering could be like the commercial for air freshener..

"what's worse than your house smelling like fish?..
your house smelling like fish AND flowers."

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:05 AM
Yeah.. burger king guy needs to be banned.. probably going to cause kids to have ongoing nightmares!! laugh

Know what commercials I love (but am completely embarassed that I do)..? The axe ones.. BOW CHICA WOW WOW.. l-o-v-e them! I cry from laughing so hard every time. Anyone agree?

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:01 AM
Oh well by all means go get yourself a relaxing bath and some delicious food. :smile:

Sweet dreams!

Previous 1