Community > Posts By > jameshermann

jameshermann's photo
Thu 06/16/16 11:40 PM

hey am here seeking for my life partner a man to be the crown of my head a man to give me happiness and be the father of my kids and be there for me to the end of time

Hello jenny... why not updating your pic so that we can discourt each other and discuss about what link us... I am Here for the same reason and if you are not as those fake people on the site i will be happy to here from u back and share my mine with u

jameshermann's photo
Tue 06/14/16 01:41 PM

hello

Hi Daniella. .. how are you doing ?

jameshermann's photo
Tue 06/14/16 01:55 AM
What else to say if most here are the same problem... I am the one thinking all dating site are just there to waste the time of those real people whom really need caring live (not for fake) .... hope i am not wrong to mind about that. .. Anyway i need somebody in my life and that is why as the serious and real other one here on the site, i am here with hope to meet my soul ( please not gay I mean Man ) and if you are there whoever you are and where ever you can be , i will be just happy to hear from u and to share with you what you want and what i can... scammer do not waste your time... you failed already even you are ont yet on the site.

jameshermann's photo
Tue 06/14/16 01:28 AM

I'm looking for a new love, baby
A new love, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
love

We are looking such the same ... why not be in touch to know more about each other :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

jameshermann's photo
Tue 06/14/16 01:19 AM
Hello sitka. .. Thanks for the wish... how are you doing ? LOL with Any intension of Corse... Being given what you wrote on your profil, even i have mind about to conquert :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:(...)

jameshermann's photo
Tue 06/14/16 01:03 AM
what

jameshermann's photo
Mon 06/13/16 06:58 PM
I am looking for a person who will be my begining and my end ( gay&lesbien be careful) , whoever she will be and where ever she can be... I am looking for a longterm relationship.

jameshermann's photo
Mon 06/13/16 06:28 PM
Hi Sassy... how are you doing ?

jameshermann's photo
Mon 06/13/16 06:22 PM
Edited by jameshermann on Mon 06/13/16 06:26 PM
You are right 4thebook:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. But love exist... I think sometime we just refuse to realise that ,what we came for When we registrated on a dating site, is just near us but because we have dreamt for long for a perfection or Any unreal Man's description , we Forget the essentiel... " real love "" and then we neglect the only person who came beside us and express his true feeling from heart. Sometime he/she maybe young or old than you, close or far from u ... but he can be the only one able to change your sadness day by a smile and be the one to be there at the begining to the end whenever you need someone's presence. Just becare of whom try to be poet in front of u and learn to dicern who is for u where ever he came from.

jameshermann's photo
Sat 06/11/16 06:30 AM
Even it is not always certain to get what i came here for , I mean " love " , i created this for Anyone whom need a life partner and feel able to leave something about him/Her si that the can be in touch with some interested people.:smile: