Community > Posts By > riazm

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 08:57 AM

Condems? what

Simple Definition of condom

: a thin rubber covering that a man wears on his penis during sex in order to prevent a woman from becoming pregnant or to prevent the spread of diseases

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
Full Definition of condom

: a sheath commonly of rubber worn over the penis (as to prevent conception or venereal infection during coitus)

: a device that is designed to be inserted into the vagina before coitus and that resembles in form and function the condom used by males

See condom defined for English-language learners

See condom defined for kids

Origin and Etymology of condom

origin unknown

First Known Use: circa 1706

Rhymes with condom

quondam

Medical Dictionary
condom play
noun con·dom \ˈkän-dəm also ˈkən-\
Medical Definition of condom

: a sheath commonly of rubber worn over the penis (as to prevent conception or venereal infection during coitus)—called also sheath

: a device that is designed to be inserted into the vagina before coitus and that resembles in form and function the condom used by males

Learn More about condom

Medical Dictionary: Definition of condom Spanish Central: Translation of condom Nglish: Translation of condom for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of condom for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about condom

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/condom/
------------------
CLuzon ranks 3rd in HIV cases in PHL
http://www.headlinegl.com/cluzon-ranks-3rd-in-hiv-cases-in-phl/
Back home in my country some one thrown a condom on street and kids dont know reall about they did put water in it and made it water bubble balllaugh noway

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 08:50 AM

Yes Sus i am trying to search from community as well but because i have habits more like European men havent got success but i am trying openly now

Oh, that makes sense. A traditional woman would not work out well.
Just like I am only compatible to Western men.

I see you are are chef. Find other chefs & cooks ?

ok i am trying to find one

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 02:57 AM
Yes Sus i am trying to search from community as well but because i have habits more like European men havent got success but i am trying openly now

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 01:57 AM

Find a woman you are compatible with

Get the whole series of tests for ALL STD's. Make sure she does also, so you can PROVE to each other, that you are both clean & disease free.

Then marry her & treat her like a queen. This is the ONLY alternative, to NOT wearing a condom.

Good luck.

Thanks i came to Germany 7 weeks ago as a refugee and German government has already taken my STD and xray on arrival which is ok.Now i am very care full about making sex but i need a nice and matured partner.

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 01:53 AM
Hallo i am looking for a matured lady for long term relationship in Germany.

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 01:39 AM
Yes i wear them to protect my self also but its not 100% comfortable.Bye the i havent made sex from last few monthslaugh

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 01:35 AM
Cut 1 kg chicken breast in cubes and add
Salt:1 table spoon
Red chilli powder:1 table spoon
Corrianda powder and cumin powder 1 table spoon each
Mix Indian spice:1/2 table spoon
Lemon juice of one lemon
Yogurt 200 gram
Mix all of them well and keep them in the fridge for 18 hours before grilling. Have nice summer

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 01:19 AM
Sex is more pleasureable without condems.The latex involment feel my like third party is in the sex course.:tongue:

riazm's photo
Sun 06/12/16 01:00 AM
Sex is a part of good relations between a man and woman.

riazm's photo
Sat 06/11/16 05:34 AM
I just join this site i hope all of you will enjoy my company here.Take care