lemon

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:26 PM
cup cakes (no frosting)

chocolate or vanilla cake

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:23 PM
Edited by peladac on Sat 11/28/09 06:23 PM

Politicians may be corrupt but there is a muslim movement sweeping the globe. grumble
flowerforyou What do you and Willing2 propose be done about this "muslim movement"?:smile:

what do you and people that think like you propose we do? Ignore it as if it's not happening? slaphead

Hey, MM!laugh
What I would do about it is;
If I were able to get with Ms Peladac, we could start by populating the U.S. with non-muslim babies. Lots and lots of 'em!!!:wink: laugh

laugh I'm too old willing, been there done that. I'll just try to raise awareness and continue to hound my politicians.
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:21 PM

Politicians may be corrupt but there is a muslim movement sweeping the globe. grumble
flowerforyou What do you and Willing2 propose be done about this "muslim movement"?:smile:

what do you and people that think like you propose we do? Ignore it as if it's not happening? slaphead

f.c.k...i'm gonna delete this...damn it pissed me off.

laugh drinker laugh
waving

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:18 PM
I'd Love You To Want Me by Lobo

Good song CyPoet!

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:53 PM

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:51 PM
Uh I'm a conservative and I don't think women wearing trousers is immodest. If that's what you're saying it makes no sense at all.
slaphead

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:42 PM

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:36 PM
I'm called a fear monger a lot because I try to make people aware of the dangers of these muslim extremists. Unfortunately this won't open their eyes, only have them calling us names, if not then well I'd be pretty damn surprised.

I don't live in fear, I live my life just knowing the dangers that are out there. Many muslim clerics have said islam will rule the world. Attacks throughout the world and here clearly show what their goal is. To not believe them is negligent.

God help us all but at least some of us are aware of what the hell is going on.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:34 PM
dancer

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:33 PM

I would have a couple drinks with him since we were at a bar. During our conversation I would be open and honest with him and let him know that I wasn't interested in a relationship with him. Who knows.....he may end up being a really cool person to hang out with.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou THANK YOU!!!!!!

For allowing that,,before passing a thought,wink:heart:

Yes a couple of drinks and either it will go somewhere or it won't. I said cut the date short because I gave this guy around 3 hours to get off the subject of his damn custom made pool stick. I tried making conversation but apparently his priorities was an inanimate object.

Not all dates are bad, some just don't work out. Sorry, but a guy that can only talk about his pool stick for 3 hours...."look at the details", "can you see that", "I'm proud of my pool stick", "I paid a lot to have this made". whoa yeah, geek dork or whatever.

It's always polite to let the other person you know that there is nothing there, we all can't read minds, but sometimes body language can speak volumes too.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:23 PM
around