Community > Posts By > XstriferX

XstriferX's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:16 PM
What sucks more than messaging a girl and not getting a reply back? It's when a girl messages you and then you reply back and then she never sends you anything again... that **** sucks >.>

XstriferX's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:49 AM
Well, i guess I have to call her that... We met on this dating website and she seemed really nice so we met up. First date, we had a really playful kind of chemistry and she was fun to be around... but when we were around my friends or w/e, she wouldn't show me the same kind of affection >.> In fact, she would verbally abuse the hell out of me! I mean, it was fun the first night and it was all taken in jest... but it gets old and offensive fast!

So basically, she totally went off on my friends and was being a ***** to them and me, so my friends would talk to their friends about it which were my friends which made the whole community of my friends not really like her.. then my friends hang out with my step brother too, so he told my parents and then my parents had a bad outlook on her.

So basically, i just broke up with her this morning and she cried and I felt so bad... but now i just feel happy... which is wierd because i've always wanted a relationship... I guess i didn't want one quite like that :P

XstriferX's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:17 PM
This looks fun ^^ I kind of wish i understood what was going on :P

XstriferX's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:43 PM
I actually ended up saving my pet when he broke his leg... cost about 1500... i'm still paying it off >.> I love my dog and everything, but i should of just put him to sleep.

XstriferX's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:41 PM
No, there isn't... but my mentallity was that all the girls there had boyfriends because they were so hot, so i was practically dancing by myself the whole night. My friends make me not care about stuff like that :P I actually asked one girl to dance and she said no and I went to walk away and she grabbed my arm and told me that she would but she had a boyfriend. I mean, i wasn't discouraged at all, but still she felt sorry for me and she was really nice and everything, but i don't like being felt sorry for... It makes me feel weak. I wonder if i looked like I was disappointed...

XstriferX's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:37 PM
so yeah, i went to a club last night and my only two friends that might have been able to go were lesbian lovers and they were doing all kinds of stuff... so needless to say, they flaked :( No friends to go to the club with me last night >.> It was so sad sad sad sad

Anyway, I got there... and I literally couldn't feel the music.. I wanted to, but i just couldn't... I eventually started dancing, but it didn't feel right... Also, my game way WAAAAAY off last night because my friends weren't there. I think the saying is right, i believe that friends do give you strength :)

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:29 PM
lmao

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:02 PM

I'm a scorpio, I always want sex

lol, so i've heard :P Damn Leos... so aggressive :P

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:00 PM

So do you think you should sleep with the person and see where things go?

NO!!! I would say that would be very skankish... but what do i know? I just have morals, and that would be totally against them! Especially on a first date!

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:58 PM
I don't know what kind of immoral people you're talking to! lol. I seriously would want nothing more than a relationship, i honestly can wait on sex... some guys are idiots >.>

I guess the way you can tell is if they try to smooth talk you alot. Like seriously, i have a friend and that is all he lives for and he tries to smooth talk girls that he goes out with all the time!

Now, if you want to know he is sincere... look for the small things like opening the car door for you or pulling out your chair for dinner. Just other small things like that, you know? That's what I do and it works alright.. don't get a kiss on the first date, but hey, if i wanted to be a player, i'd be smooth talking people all day drinker drinker drinker

Your instinct is the best way to tell... like how he is acting.

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:36 PM

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Laura Amiot (damn ***** >.>)

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

Never had one drinker

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?

Coors light

4. What was your FIRST job?
McDonalds

5. What was your FIRST car?

'95 Infinity G20

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?

No one surprisingly... oh wow.. that's odd, i have never realized :P

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

Julie

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

Ms. Kelly

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

Kansas

10. Who was the FIRST person to sneak out of the house with you?

I don't sneak... i just leave :P

11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?

Jordan... haven't seen him in seven years, though >.>

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?

How the HELL would i remember that!

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?

Cody

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?

TBA

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

Took a shower (after removing my clothing)

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?

I haven't been to one

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?

none

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?

Mexico, although, we see most of it in So cal :P

20. When was your FIRST detention?

4th grade

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?

California

22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?

Psh, um... hmm... probably Alyssa.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?

TBA

24. Who will be the FIRST to repost this?

Whoever is bored most!

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:31 PM

watching football and drinking beer are the guys'

Guys are such pigs :P

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:26 PM
I always feel obligated to call after a first date... It's part of my 'Gender' role... notice that Sex and Gender are two different things... Sex being the bodyparts you were born with and Gender being your 'actions' like cooking and cleaning are the women's Gender role while watching football and drinking beer are the guys' :) j/k j/k drinker

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:24 PM
I have to agree with ice... if he had a car he would have an excuse to be super busy... either that or he is just lying so you'll go to him.

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:22 PM
Really hun, the only real advice I can give is to follow your heart, it leads us in the right direction most of the time :)

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:18 PM
laugh

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?

(so they won't hump women's legs at cocktails parties)

Wait, we aren't supposed to do that? laugh laugh

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:16 PM

lol xstriferx...that's sweet

happy happy happy

I try

Oh, and by the way... DON'T kiss him if you're not interested... just thought i'd add that in there :)

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:13 PM

Kiss on a first date? smooched smooched smooched or should you wait?...

If i was giving advice on OUR first date... i'd say hellz yeah! lol.

But seriously, if it feels right, i think that a kiss on the first date is appropriate... i mean, i've kissed on a first date. It is somewhat important because it tells the guy that you are really interested :) That's just my take, though :P

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:30 AM

a hand

her thumbs]

So many body parts! I'm going to say eye liner!

XstriferX's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:25 AM
i'm going to say a wallet

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10