cwdoc's photo
Wed 09/23/09 02:15 PM
Theodore Roosevelt

cwdoc's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:45 PM
Davy Crockett

cwdoc's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:42 PM
waving actually, I've been a little surprised. never thought i'd get into this forum stuff but it's sort of fun. I know most of you have known each other for a while but just reading through I'm getting acquainted. see ya from time to time. df

cwdoc's photo
Tue 09/22/09 06:05 PM

I love it, and your smile.

cwdoc's photo
Tue 09/22/09 06:00 PM
Dolly Parton

cwdoc's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:38 PM
oops OK, I'm a little slow sometimes too(Sr.moment?)
Thomas Jefferson

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:35 PM

sex over fifty??? Of course..not a problem...finding a willing participant is!!laugh laugh
sad2 what sad Yeah, that's the problem here too.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:04 PM

I have found that 50+ men are not interested in women their age.
I dang sure know one man over 50 interested in women his own age! I've already raised my kids. That's what I'm looking for and hoping to find -- a 50+ woman; someone who can relate to me and my experiences. And yes, I'm honest too.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:37 PM
Thanks! we all need that sentiment. But I'm not OLD, not inside at least.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:31 PM
CHARLTON HESTON

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:39 PM

I'm pretty new here too and thought the same thing. I'm real and have met a lot of other " real" people.
I'm newer than you are and I'm real. I figger if I wasn't the gov't wouldn't be sending me a retirement check each month...but then... who knows about the gov't huh? Just pinched myself and it hurt so guess I'm real too.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:29 PM

Throw down the lies, throw away the fronts, say it straight forward.

What would YOU like to find here on this site?

A friend only.

A friend and maybe more?

A friendly date.

A, not sure, but I am here I think? lol

Come-on folks, YOU tell me what your looking for?
Well, I guess I came to this site for the same reasons I joined the other sites I've been on; that would be #'s 2&3 on your list. So far , haven't had any better luck but at least this site has this forum to allow me a chance to vent a little. (No I'm not gonna start whining again like I have a few times already) Guess If I can at least find a few friends...well....at least its FREE.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:47 PM
I comprehend and understand all of your reasons. But when you've sent out 20+ email and after more than a month some haven't been opened and read? Then There are those that were opened within days and they didn't even have the courtesy to say "no thanks". After sending somewhere between 50 and 75 emails without even ONE response it's more than a little frustrating.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:42 PM
:smile: Thanks for noticing. K-Falls has been home for a long time except for the years I was "under contract" to the Navy; but just couldn't see living anywhere else. Sorry didn't respond sooner, still getting used to this site and this forum area is still a bit confusing.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:23 PM

Being rejected, even by email, is one thing; but not even getting responses to to serious emails is just plain rude and that's what I'm finding in So. Oregon; the women on these dating sites don't even have the courtesy to say 'no thanks'. Being rejected is better than being ignored.
You have a point here.drinker
Thanks for the sentiment. At least someone, somewhere,hae read something I wrote. Better than nothing I guess.

cwdoc's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:42 PM
Being rejected, even by email, is one thing; but not even getting responses to to serious emails is just plain rude and that's what I'm finding in So. Oregon; the women on these dating sites don't even have the courtesy to say 'no thanks'. Being rejected is better than being ignored.

cwdoc's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:00 PM
I'm new to this site. I've read a few comments and most of them positive, hoping just maybe to have a little more luck getting women to at least respond. It'd be nice to find some who are at least courteous enough to acknowledge that you tried to contact them. One thing I've seen that's the same though: the majority of women in Oregon and No. Calif. don't post photos, what is it ladies?