Community > Posts By > Normajeane

no photo
Fri 07/01/16 05:05 AM
Edited by Normajeane on Fri 07/01/16 05:22 AM

I still never get how men think it's interesting to start a FIRST conversation (online) by telling her their entire resume.
Do I care?

It's informing me, not conversing with me. I don't need to receive strangers' resumes in my inbox.

Would you do that in real life too if you'd see a lady of interest?
Walk over to her and say, "Hi, I'm XXX by name. I'm a construction worker/banker/whatever and I have 2 kids. I'm hard working man, and I'd love to take care of you! Can we be friends?"

Do you really expect her to say? "Yes please!"
Or is it more likely she'd call out for help and run for the hills?

I am not certain if this is something western men do (too), but many who do this at least claim to be from a western country.
Why do I add this? Cos I find it hard to believe western men in this day and age would be so devoid of good communication skills?

So I'm wondering, is this how you approach women online? Do yo really not know what the heck to say to a woman to start a conversation?

DISCLAIMER: before ppl start having a tantrum ... I do not know if women do this too, cos I don't receive messages from women (unless they're forum friends).

Aww dont be too hard on them..at least they made an effort to say somethimg more than just 'Hey', 'Hi' or 'ur hot'..what the hecks a girl supposed to say to that?!..help him out, suggest some better lines..guys arent very good at this sort of thing, its actually really hard for them to get a reply even when they do manage to come up with a good line, chicks still leave them hanging. Have mercy on them, you might be missing out on a really good thing.