Community > Posts By > meistreguy

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:56 PM
A blonde, redhead and brunette sit down at a table in a bar. The waiter comes over to take their drink orders and he first ask the redhead what she would like. The redhead says she would like a c@c. The waiter says oh, crown and coke, very good choice. He then asks the brunette what she would like and she says she would like a J@C. The waiter says oh, Jack and Coke, very good choice. He then asks the blonde what she would like and she says she would like a 15. The waiter says he has not heard of that one. The blonde says, DUH!!!, I want a seven and seven!

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:54 PM
I would not worry too much about it.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 05:45 PM
I was married once time to a woman that used to have grandmahl siezures, she was not epileptic, it had something to do with a different condition. Anyway, she finally got it under control with medication but at the time I really did love her and her condition was really not a big deal since she was not having seizures 24 hrs a day. I guess it is on how you look at it, it the glass half-empty or is it half-full. Any man that will not have you because of what I consider a minor condition does not deserve your time anyway.