Community > Posts By > Mantonlady

Mantonlady's photo
Tue 03/28/17 05:32 PM
What letter of which one

Mantonlady's photo
Tue 03/28/17 11:18 AM
In my profile It says michigan men only first thing and I get guys from everywhere but michigan and ends no one outside the USA please and they like to argue they live in USA just work most of the yr outside USA why don't guys read the profile that's what we write if for ..I know it makes most men from this site off limits but been cat fished by 1 guy and many have tried since

Mantonlady's photo
Mon 03/27/17 12:33 PM
I don't get moist looking at pictures don't turn me on its what's inside and their touch

Mantonlady's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:33 AM
I know I am picky but it's what I want I was scammed before

Mantonlady's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:17 AM
My profile says michigan men only and no guys that r out of the us for work or live there I get more Chicago . ..ohio..Florida what happened to looking at profiles isn't that y we make them

Mantonlady's photo
Mon 03/27/17 04:01 AM
I was scammed that way also a guy from Nigeria I was having a breakdown and thought they were who they said they were stupid me all he wanted was money he also.sent me a.package of ladies Parfums and wanted me to send it to him I told him if he wanted it then it will be at the police station and gave him address and phone to cop station of course he never got it and yr later they gave me the shipment back saying it was lost and no one picked it up so it was mine

Mantonlady's photo
Sun 03/26/17 06:17 PM
I never had stalker myself but get a kick out of guys when they ask u if u love them the same day u started chatting ....heck no I'm not I'm real need more then talking for just one day lol

Mantonlady's photo
Sun 03/26/17 05:57 PM
I have found most of the guys have 2 first name like bill Williams or Tom James ect wish we could find the real guys on here not all.the scammers ones that speak the real truth and want a real.relationship howcan u cause u like the lies and when u meet there totally different

Mantonlady's photo
Sat 03/25/17 08:46 PM
Weirdest for me a guy only wanted to talk about me tickling him worst was a biggest liar I ever met dated him he never paid a bill only used his money for drugs and beer watch out for him he's still on this site and not one word coming out of his mouth is truth