Community > Posts By > NomadicAngel

NomadicAngel's photo
Wed 08/20/08 06:08 PM
hahaha --- join the crowd --- ohh wait -- then no one would be lonely hhhmmm guess that cliche sux for this topic --- ok here is another one -- your not alone -- ohhh wait that one sux too -- well everyone on here is in the same boat --- that one is kind of stupid --- ok agree with the other person get drunk --- i'm sure these cliche's will sound better then ....

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 08/08/08 05:12 PM
i know nothing <winks>

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:21 PM
I did have dark angel more for the gothic scene and such and had a pic of me wearing black wings and halo -- but that wasnt getting anywhere so changed it to nomadic angel becuase my job casues me to travel a lot and my friends call me a nomad stuck with the angel as i collect angels and fairies. Come to think of it Nomadic ANgel and new pics havent really got me anywhere either --- hhhmmmmm.... oh well thats why!!!!!

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:22 PM
yes dawny reading a profile and then leaving --- hhhmmmmm

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:54 AM
Hello and welcome to mingle!!!

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:46 AM
I would say its almost like judging the cover of a book and then reading it and thinking how could i have wasted my time reading this gibberish. It happens i guess. Its the people we should get to know that are the ones we leave behind....

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:03 AM
I fought for custody for my kids and lost -- i was devastated as i knew i was the better parent --- after about a year and half things finally changed and i ended up with custody as a single father --- as everyone else here has said keep your chin up everything is temporary and keep fighting --- never lose hope!!!!!

NomadicAngel's photo
Thu 08/07/08 11:40 AM
wow ive been on this site for how long and didnt know that i was wondering that myself --- hhhmmm thanks for the info!!!! ooohhh no not to be a stalker just to see what the heck ive responded too --- hahhahah

NomadicAngel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:12 AM
Communication, Honesty, Communication, Respect, Understanding, oohhh and Communication

NomadicAngel's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:20 AM
ok then -- uuhhhmm i will give you that -- yes -- you may be disturbed -- but hey everyone has there own opinions scared

NomadicAngel's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:58 PM
I cry when angels deserve to die

NomadicAngel's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:54 PM
Love is like a GHOST --- everybody talks about it -- but only few have ever seen it!!!

NomadicAngel's photo
Thu 05/29/08 01:32 AM
49 here philly pa

NomadicAngel's photo
Thu 05/29/08 01:14 AM
True Love is like a ghost --- everyone talks about it but few have ever seen it....

NomadicAngel's photo
Fri 05/09/08 12:42 AM

I must learn that the majority is stupid. And in saying so I am going to be hated.

Why is everyone so very limited in their thinking?

I have a theory to that, but woould probably be hated too.

Anyway, to see the great wall of china and the eiffel tower. I have seen some of the other landmarks that i set goals to when i was in 3rd grade.

NomadicAngel's photo
Mon 05/05/08 02:22 PM
Today i checked to see if i had any new messages -- several times -- other then that cleaned out backyard -- did i mention checking to see if i had any new messages!!!

NomadicAngel's photo
Mon 05/05/08 10:48 AM
I try and do things everyday --- as for being remembered i am sure at times i am -- i too was a girl scout leader -- and have actually had a couple girls call me years later tell me it was the time of their life ---

NomadicAngel's photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:18 AM
Def --- wouldnt have a second thought about it!!!

NomadicAngel's photo
Sat 05/03/08 01:59 PM
Def have to agree with lily -- yes a lifetime

NomadicAngel's photo
Sat 05/03/08 01:57 PM
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember somebody you never knew!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11