Community > Posts By > Nitsua1984

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:51 PM
I love hearing Alicia Keys voice....so sexy.

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:46 PM
Quincy

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:44 PM
like, the one played by Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Once was overheard muttering, "I'd hit that," while visiting a nursing home...

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:41 PM
columbus

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:40 PM
Artificial cattle inseminator

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:32 PM
Play my guitar until everything was over

no photo
Sat 02/26/11 07:29 PM
I use an industrial-sized floor polisher

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 01:23 AM
E-J-A-C-U-L, well you see where this going

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 01:22 AM
1. Caetano Veloso
2. Nelson Mandela
3. John Stamos

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:50 PM
This band is the best band I've heard in a long, long time. Their album, "Mines" is a must-listen for anybody who is serious about alternative/indie/rock music. Do yourself a favor and have a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8aQVbvTsc

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:46 PM
Handle the pitbulls...I can't kick a bomb in the mouth.

Having uncontrollable diarrhea and the only bathroom in the next 100 miles is a filthy gas station toilet with 2 squares of toilet paper OR being forced to listen to "Achy Breaky Heart" going full blast for 2 straight hours.

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:41 PM
Romeo Montague

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:39 PM

Tommy Tutone

A common misconception is that Tommy Tutone is the name of the lead singer; it is actually the name of the band. Tommy Heath is the lead singer. DISQUALIFIED! No, I'm only teasing...

But Bette Davis should start with an M no?

Ok I'm done being the thread nazi

Dick Sargent? (where the **** did that reference come from?)

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:23 PM
I've seen it split up marriages and I've seen it work splendidly. It depends on how hardcore about your religion you are I guess. For instance, my friend is a protestant preacher's son, but he is not religious and is dating a girl into voodoo. I've seen Catholic-Mormon couples, Muslim-Christian, you name it. But if you are so hard-set in your beliefs that you think your religion is right and every other religion is wrong (I'm looking at you, JWs....) then it simply will not work, you need to marry someone of your own faith.

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:16 PM

The smell in the NICU. Hospitals have funny, sterile and oh so nasty smells. But its like the fragile new babies make it impossible to be gross. It's still sterile, but so sweet. I image that's how angels would smell.

Mmmm....Meconium, my favorite

no photo
Mon 02/21/11 11:14 PM
I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat?

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:06 AM
If you're women are fishy, you're dating the wrong women.

One word: Vagisil

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:03 AM
I respect my parents, but I would disagree with them from time to time and occasionally I would be right and they would be wrong. It all depends on if you view them as fallible or not. For instance, your parents are fallible, Louis Farrakhan is fallible, but would you consider the Qu'ran fallible? If not, you would take everything it said as the absolute truth. If you truly believe it, it's called faith. If you don't, it's called being gullible or stupid.

no photo
Wed 02/02/11 09:52 AM
Um, when something evolves it is directly related to an increased ability to survive, making the original species obsolete. Therefore, if we did evolve from monkeys and chimps, wouldn't monkeys and chimps cease to exist? You know, since they turned into us?

no photo
Tue 02/01/11 01:51 PM
I'll translate for you:
I'd like to meet you if you don't mind the fact that most 3rd graders have a better grasp on grammar and the English language in general than I do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25