Community > Posts By > babyhughy

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 02:29 PM
Well Most woman that I have dated at first couldn't tell I was disabled but when told they was gone in a flash!!!! I say income is the downfall but who knows maybe just me!!!! But I say it is not!

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 11:05 AM
Edited by babyhughy on Sun 09/06/09 11:06 AM

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 10:42 AM
My Skull I broke it on 3 different occasions. A Total of 29 breaks’ on the third breaking occasion; I broke every bone in my Body also but I do great!!! Perseverance has paid off!!! I get what I want it just takes time to get it!!! 9 years is Long enough though I'm getting upset with time!!!

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 10:30 AM
Edited by babyhughy on Sun 09/06/09 11:07 AM

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 10:22 AM
I do also but I have to use a kane where others don't!!! I can't remember like others can that is my worst downfall!!! Well that and my income is shabby I only get a small small minute pension from retirement from the Army!!! And a small income from SS & Medicare disability. But hey Life goes on I did!!!!!!!!:angel: The only thing I dislike about my disability besides having it is NOT Being able to be the man and pick So & So upfor a date drop them off or take them anywhere!!! Cause I can't drive cause of my injury. So I have to take it one day at a time it's worse than alcoholism!!! Of which I haven't drank in over 13 years or more!!!:banana:

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:46 AM
What I added should clear it up for even the common Layman!!! You should have no problem now!!! bigsmile

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:41 AM
blushing Thank You added to it just a tiny bit check it out OKbigsmile You take care!!!

babyhughy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:39 AM
Edited by babyhughy on Sun 09/06/09 09:31 AM
Anyone in or near Carbondale, Illinois area not let it sway you in any form? If so why? If not can you start a relationship course with people to teach them we are people also with wants!!!!? AND NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take me for instence Disabled but I can out do and out think others that aren't disabled But it's only on great days on other days I forget things real easy!!! Not if they are perpetual like people (friends, relatives)!!! Or things of a close surrounding!!!