Community > Posts By > ladylady2345

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 05:42 PM

alot of good info here and tonight on site. You say he works in the medical field but do you know this? Everyone here has great advice...esp rushing into things. Someone said waiting awhile is best and that seems best. You Really don't know this person except a week of texting- ? Better to be cautious, have a friend at a nearby table, let people know where you're going and when coming back, take a friend etc if you're going to go right off. Pressure is something that makes my head think...why? In todays world, any person would reasonably understand if you said lets get to know each other a bit more. I know I'm not one to give advice since am new to this but little alarms went off when reading your words. Vague knowledge of him. From him? No offense.

This is really good advice like the others. On the other dating site that I'm on he has his occupation listed as "Healthcare" I'll see how things go but I don't know if it's going to work at all....

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:18 PM

You have only talked on the phone once.
You do not know what hours he works, do you know his occupation?
I think you should wait awhile.flowerforyou

I don't know his working hours and he works in healthcare but I don't remember his exact occupation.

no photo
Sat 10/03/09 05:17 PM
I don't know his working hours and he works in healthcare but I don't remember his exact occupation.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 02:20 PM
I have been talking to a guy from a different dating site since the beginning of this week and he wants to meet but I'm not ready and I don't know when is the right time. I don't want to meet too soon or wait too long. We have talked on the phone once and now we only been texting. He asked me twice when I want to hang out and says he want to take me out. We haven't text each other much because I assume he works during the day. He seems like a nice guy but I'm uncertain when to meet up.

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:15 PM
I listen to all types.

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 01:12 PM
It's a sad day I feel sorry for the families and the victims... I wish it could have been prevented... we all do.:heart:

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 03:37 PM
I wonder that too I like nice guys.

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 03:35 PM
Edited by ladylady2345 on Thu 09/10/09 03:35 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I want to know how my profile look to you... do I need to add more about me?

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 02:04 PM
Hello.... just joined here myself

no photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:10 PM
Hi everyone I'm new here just joined yesterday. I hope to make new friends and find someone