Community > Posts By > upforgrabs2007

upforgrabs2007's photo
Mon 12/24/07 11:26 AM

Here, you can have the box.

I'm done crying.

Keep your chin up man and know your not alone, Happy Holidays from the Michigan man. (Brian Grabs a snow ball and tosses it at klugman out of spite for his warm weather)

upforgrabs2007's photo
Mon 12/24/07 11:16 AM

Dude, you arent the only one.

Just last night I was in tears, as I have been everynight for the past two weeks.

I had to come to the realization (tough Love) that I need to put that aside and enjoy the time I have with the people who truly love me, my friends and family.

So with that said.

Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year !!!

Yeah I'll step into that emotional ring with you bro, for some reason it started with me too two weeks ago, came to a head a few days ago and flared up again today. Strange too you know, you'd think with me being home with my three kids that would be enough, I feel bad that I'm still blue. I am so very grateful for my children but as hard as it is to admitt it's what I cant have that pulls at my insides. Tears, uhh yeah, pass the box bro for I'm running low.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Mon 12/24/07 10:15 AM
I'm wondering, anyone else sitting at home alone and feeling blue or is it just me being all "bahh humbug"? Funny the small things you find yourself missing about relationships and or marriage.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:28 AM
It’s funny but this is one of my biggest frustrations, I’m a full time father of three with a demanding career. Not only does my travel hinder my dating ability but when I do get out I don’t frequent bars or clubs, don’t do the speed dating thing so I resort to keeping my eyes open at the grocery store. Even that seems to be a challenge; believe it or not, with having three kids that in it’s self is a turn off for women these days (most). So I’m stuck in this rut myself, how and where do I find someone that shares the same clicks, interests and passions that I do? Not only is that a tall order but then we have the personality compatibility factor, sexual drive, and goal orientated and so on. I guess for me I’ve just put it in the big guys hands and patiently wait to catch her eye and believe me, It’s Christmas Eve once again and I long for that moment.
P.S. Sorry for book everyone, I talk alot and oh yeah can't forget communication skills and ability to show affection.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:36 PM

ihave enough wisdom and insight to see
that it goes both ways

please try hard not to underestimate people
and just assume the worst all the time

you really wanna know what else
is very appealing in my search for a good man ???

besides a good honest heart???
a wise knowledgable mind

that isn't too quick too judge

Interesting, well thank you for sharing and Happy Holidays and best of wish in your personal searches.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:33 PM

Hummmm, interesting turn this took in a short trip to the grocery store. So I've heard eyes, smile and arsse and then of course we get off track to "good looks as a weapon to lure you
into their web of deceit". And for the record and to be fair, we as men these days are just as on gaurd from most women of being used for one reason or another. We can be both safty nets, rebounds, finacial security or a plain ole booty call. It's not just you girls and you need to know that, it's a two way street.

But back to the topic at hand, anyone else have feedback as to what they find attractive the most?

up for grabs

what about my comment would even make you begin to suggest that i have taken this thread off track may i ask ????

i have addressed your thread with intelligence,
integrity ,life experience and a lot of wisdom////

please do not dismiss someone's eloquent message so lightly

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Rapunzel,

No doubt have you answered this thread with intelligence as your typing is done with such ease and couth. Line by line I have re-read your responses and to be candid, you’re attracted to what feature first?

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:27 PM
Being made to feel like a woman and lot's of laughter

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:17 PM

Smile and the eyes have it. Until they turn around!! Then its all arse! BTW you have a cute smile!

Thank you dear, that was very sweet of you to say! blushing

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:17 PM
Hummmm, interesting turn this took in a short trip to the grocery store. So I've heard eyes, smile and arsse and then of course we get off track to "good looks as a weapon to lure you
into their web of deceit". And for the record and to be fair, we as men these days are just as on gaurd from most women of being used for one reason or another. We can be both safty nets, rebounds, finacial security or a plain ole booty call. It's not just you girls and you need to know that, it's a two way street.

But back to the topic at hand, anyone else have feedback as to what they find attractive the most?

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:37 PM
Ok gals, so it's the holidays and I for one am good for an extra 10 lbs. I'm like a bear, live in MI right now and I pack in on during the cold months. I'm wondering though, with all of the marketing these days of the young buff slinder cut guys, what are you most attracted to? What features catch your eyes the fastest?

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:43 AM

"the Karma that follows is of such I don't want to touch."

It'll come back to them 10 fold.

Never fails does it

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:43 AM

"the Karma that follows is of such I don't want to touch."

It'll come back to them 10 fold.

Never fails does it

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:26 AM

cant believe u wired someone money

I've talked with about three ladies here who have LOST MONEY to some JERKazz scammers... And about five guys who have lost money to some women...

Some use airfare, or gas money as a con to get YOU to help them with it,,,,but THEY NEVER PLANNED on seeing YOU....
Pretty shiiittttyyyy HUH!!!!

One lady said she give 1000.00 to a guy to come to her....
THAT JUST MAKES US "ALL" LOOK BAD, on HERE...
He never went to her....just used her heart and ripped her money off......HE NEEDS TO BE HURT.....grumble

People in general are still trusting and I think that's great! But and I mean But, ......... the ones that prey on pure trusting people are far worse off than anyone of us can imagine and the Karma that follows is of such I don't want to touch.
Hey i'm a poet and didn't know it!

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:20 AM

I had been seening a man for a year and half. Yes I met hi off a the internet. Anyway, last year on Valentines, I found out he had been lieing to me. He told me he had no wife or children and yes I found out from a friend of his that he used his house as "his place" that he has a wife and two kids. On top of that he was also seeing another woman. So he was not only steping out on his wife, but on me as well.

Oh yes there is that whole can you help me thing where money will be wired to your account and then you get the money order and send it to me gig.

Ouch, sorry to hear that hun, that is a big kick in the bulls ass to say the least. Trust in a relationship and honesty is a new topic. I've went as far as doing public back ground checks on people that I was interested in just to make sure the story checks out and also i have very high standards.

The money thing, uh yeah, if anyone is sitting on a money boat I'm taking donations but I wont fly out to see ya lol.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:11 AM

Even some so called "nice people" turn into idiotsgrumble grumble grumble

Did someone hurt you! Why I autt'a................. oh wait, I'll be in Richmond on the 7th, (Vancouver), maybe I'll have to sweep over and cheer you up. Stop grumpling, your to cute!

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:08 AM

In my experience I can only say that if your instincts are telling you something, trust them--listen to them. Listen to people and then watch how they live/act/behave. If something does not feel right, it might not be right. That doesn't mean to embrace paranoia but still........

-Drew

Drew, I am so much of a believer that the feeling in the pit of your gut is a natural instinct. I've fallen short of listening to it many times and only to get burnned every stinking time. Common since goes along way also with street smarts if ones lucky enough to have them.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:01 AM

Yes we have the SCAMMERS, and we have the NUTS.

Be careful WE also have the NET BUGS!!!!!!!!!!

They trace your pc address back to your home and then ,,,
USE YOUR T.V. TO SEE YOU!!!!!! EVERYTHING YOUR DOING, WHENEVER THEY WANT TO!!!!!!ITS NOT "RIGHT"!!!!!!!

Whew, I had to run off of the couch and put my clothes back on!

Are YOU REALLY SCARED YET?????? LOLbigsmile drinker :wink:

Oh and for the NOT BRIGHTIST BULBS ON THE TREE,,

WARNING,,,WARNING,,,,THIS REPLY WAS A JOKE!!!!!!:wink: bigsmile :smile:

Now YOU can uncover YOUR T.V'S.....lol....lol

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:00 AM

I would leave you an email but you have me filtered out because of my age!

Yeah I had to weed out all of the emails from the women, get like a hundred a day. NOT lol

I'll re-adjust my settings and thank you for bringing that to my attention

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:59 AM

That's my view, and in my humble is VERY important. I'm not gonna call em "sickos", 'cause then they get lumped in with us with mental illness. However, there are dangerous people out there, no opinion but a fact of life. Know the people you meet, if you don't know them that well always meet in a public place where there is lots of people and leave vital info with friends and/ or family. You can never be too careful, even us adults can be victim to predators;^]

Ummm, thank you.

upforgrabs2007's photo
Sun 12/23/07 10:58 AM

I've seen alot of recent post's over the last few days, people are seeking advice on getting out again and dating. One of the most popular feedbacks from those of you that have been out here for a while is "watch your back" or "be careful". Can you please explain that? Is it a safty issue or something?

There are a lot of dishonest people using dating sites.

People make a lot of claims on dating sites, and not all of them are true. They will use pictures of other people, for example -- I have been on sites where people actually use celebrity pictures and claim to be that person. We had one here not long ago claiming to be Michelle Trachtenberg.

Just in the past few days, I've read posts here from people who met someone and were shocked and disappointed because the person they met was physically very different from the person they were expecting to meet.

Sometimes, in their profiles, they will use an old picture and claim that this is how they look now.

They will say they are divorced or single when they are still married.

They will lie about their job and financial status.

There have been cases where someone will pretend to be interested, obtain your personal information, and steal your identity. You can lose a lot of money that way.

It's always a good idea to be careful when meeting and getting to know someone. Dating sites offer even more challenges because of the whole issue of the initial anonymity.

Many of us have posted our "horror stories" in these forums. Stick around; I'm sure you'll see more!

And be careful out there.

Very good info and thank you so much. I have noticed the fake pic thing, I've ran into situations where they want your email and them spam you do death!

Previous 1 3