Community > Posts By > HangedMan

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:52 PM
well hell is calling in bout 6 hours so i need to get my beauty sleep. HA! you didn't think i needed that did you?

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:46 PM
Parttime, least the Pack knows how to get there unlike the vikes.

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:44 PM
women!!! cry over this cry over that lemme get the tissuelaugh

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:34 PM
I just so happen to have the spork so careful Iz :tongue:

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:23 PM
aye fine fine but i knew i was getting older,grumble not senile enough yet that ya had to remind me

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 08:15 PM
Lame!!!!! That's what i get. That's all?!?

Well i guess my long awaited and anticipated return could have waited then sheesh sad

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 07:50 PM
Victim of Changes - Judas Priest

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 03:42 PM
The Black Company Series

a bit more than 3 books but love em.

HangedMan's photo
Wed 02/02/11 03:14 PM
This forum......lol yep i know korny but wtf

HangedMan's photo
Tue 02/01/11 08:51 PM
Freddie Mercury IMHO best voice of all time.

Rob Halford Can anyone belt it out like him.....nope

HangedMan's photo
Tue 02/01/11 08:31 PM
Soundgarden - Blackhole Sun

HangedMan's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:09 AM
Yes, Wouldee I was being serious.

Christianity is sposed to be a religion of peace and love as is Islam. Often though the most zealous defenders of thier religion are the most vitriolic when speaking of thier religion to those that do not believe the way they do.
Why is that? So you believe what you believe. Does that mean others need that shoved down thier throats or have someone who believes to a fault they are right bash them. I don't think so.
I still say you need to lighten up it is stances like you are taking that give any religion a bad name.
After all religion is a govenrment with a spiritual twist. It is a means to control the populace. Although even I must admit that for the most part it attempts to do it in a gentler way than say a political government.
They say yo have to be able to laugh at yourself before you can laugh at others. If that is true (as it meant) then you must not laugh very often and that my friend is sad.
People believe what they deal with it and move on. That or you could take the muslim(radical) tact an just kill those who don't believe or make fun of your beliefs. It works pretty well for the muslims lately. laugh

YAY !!! I started to ramble!!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

HangedMan's photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:13 AM
God is a fictional concept created by men(and women) to provide a hope that there is something after they throw the dirt on top of you. happy

HangedMan's photo
Thu 05/08/08 01:08 AM
Thank god for zealots!!!!!

HangedMan's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:37 AM
Well, after reading this thread, Wouldee sounds an awful lot like the radical muslims (without calling for anyones death). Is that the way you wish to portray a christian Wouldee?
You are falling right into all the stereotypes you dispise so much.
You may have faith in your religion, but faith alone does not make anything true or right. Faith is just belief no matter how strongly you beleive it (and now for the piece that will set you off anew).
After all did not Hitler and his cronies believe they were doing the "right" thing. Yes, that would qualify as a belief(faith)just as Islam, mormanism(?), Taoism, and all the rest are beliefs or faiths.
So someone beleives different than you do, so someone pokes fun at your beliefs. Do this actually hurt you or make your faith weaker? If not so what? Everything is a joke in waiting.
After all if god created us he gave us our sense of humor did he not?

Peace, and have a valium would you.

HangedMan's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:51 AM
any time you add another tax on any company you think they end up paying it?

hell no it gets passed on the consumer in HIGHER PRICES!!!!!

HangedMan's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:23 AM
Shot o Jack followed by a sip o MGD

HangedMan's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:20 AM
fishin, hands down.

HangedMan's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:58 AM
Just checkin Tears. bigsmile

HangedMan's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:52 AM
Tears, that's an awfully familiar pic under a new name.

does the word Camping mean anything to you?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25