wouldnt know im not lookin 2 date

HOOK'EM HORNS

and howdy!!!

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:23 PM
everyone and apparently no 1

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:18 PM
i used 2 dream of bein financialy secure then i got divorced 3 x-so much 4 hopes and dreams

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:53 PM

Men are outside more than women.
Working, playing, getting away from nagging spousal units........

I bet more of them are married than single too.

that pretty much says it all-kind of hard 2 get struck if ur in the house or shoppin

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:48 PM
i wear a hat all the time so my gray doesnt bother me-if i start gettin other places then ill become concerned

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:40 AM

You know it's funny several people who disagree with you say that they were married before the age of 25 and then say they were divorced soon after. I find that kind of ironic hell rather funny. People need to think about what they are gonna say before they reply or else they will seem like complete idiots. What do I think you ask? Well I think age plays no part in it. If things were meant to be then they are meant to be. however there comes a certain level of maturity with people under the age of 25 that sometimes makes having a lasting relationship difficult. Thats just my opinion though.

good point country

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:35 AM

Remember the White Rabbit was a key figure in Alice in Wonderland

DUDE-i play with jaklopes-i thought i was the only 1

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:30 AM

my friend is an older individual and I trust him when he says thing but this I think is determined on someones person. I've been in 3 serious relationships and I'm only 20, and each of them have failed miserably. I'm a good girl friend, I have a great personality and as a girlfriend I do everything I should but i just hasn't happened for me. I'm not sure whats up but it does have some logic to it. People by 25 have an initial idea of where theyre headed, who they are in the world and quite a bit of obstacles are out of the way and the person is ready for a relationship because they're not distracted by all this other personal who-ha. But at the same time when you fall in love, it just happsns and you work together right??? ugh, so confusing -,-

@ 20 u should not be worryin bout relationships-u should be havin fun-livin life 2 the fullest-there is plenty of time 4 gettin old relationships and whatever else 2 come up with--im 39-live it up **** all the BS and live like u want-worry bout all the rest past 30!!!

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 02:21 AM
didnt 4 me i was on my 2nd marriage @ 25-but as i have found on this site honesty will get u in deep kimchi-hope it works 4 ya

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:45 AM
let'er rip tater chip

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:43 AM
im thinkin bud is doin me good right now-im givin thoughts i normaly wouldnt do sober

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:40 AM

alcohol kills your liver . smoking frys your lungs . weed makes you feel good . think about life . i love all three nobody lives forever . people should be able to do legally within reason . what they like. choices consequences and common sense .

Do you think even half the american public has "common sense"???

after puttin obama in office i think the american public has gotten a lil common sense

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:34 AM
after what many of us went thru in DESERT STORM we could care less about dyin of liver failure-lung cancer-and whatever else u can come up with

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:24 AM
been married 3 times--hadnt found a woman yet that sticks 2 what she says-not sayin u would do that but all women look 4 that and then when they find it they c greener pastures--thats my expirence-once again not directed at u

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:20 AM
if clinton would have taken him when he had the chance then things would have been diffrent

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:16 AM

It seems to be a comfort and sedating to hand over your personal power to another, be they an invisible being or power or be they an organization we believe has our best interest at heart, say a government.

So technically this could go into the religious catagory or the political catagory but I would like to assess what makes us feel so much comfort from this action.

All religions want you to sign over the power of what is going to happen to you to a diety of some kind. They do this by telling you things like, "you don't know gods plan so ....." "He never gives you anything you can't handle" which implies it is all out of your control, etc....

With government we actually assign people to make restrictions for all of us to abide by, in the interest of all.

So basically we are saying to ourselves that we know we cannot be held responsible for ourselves on a moral, physical, spiritual level by ourselves for ourselves, right?

How crippling is this for the growth of a human morally, mentally, spiritually, physically (actions) to full and utter self responsibility?
in the bible u have rules 2 adhere 2 so 2 me that makes u responsible 4 ur actions not some 1 else-- "judgement day"

no photo
Mon 09/14/09 01:12 AM
went 2 school w/ mat mcconahey

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7