Community > Posts By > GBB

no photo
Wed 07/03/19 04:32 AM

LOL
Expressing love is such a basic instinct.
I find it amusing that so many place such emphasis on something that is utterly natural.
There is no mystery or secret, ya just do it.
Have y'all lost yer minds?

How unfortunate of your theory. Any person that agrees with you must be gullible. There are different types of love. And long term healthy relationship love takes building and growth which means natural isn't enough.

no photo
Wed 07/03/19 04:28 AM

Respect !!!!!!!!

Do you mind to elaborate?

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 01:57 PM

I wana know what people think about it which one is better

I think you know it. Both is fake.

Ikr. Both are a waste:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 01:53 PM

Highflyer14

I'm sure a virtuous woman is looking forward to meeting a mighty man of valour, not a mighty man of victim/ or her Boaz not a bozo!!!

I second this. Thanks dear sister

Glory to God my dear sister! I'm glad we can agree!!!

no photo
Tue 07/02/19 01:52 PM

God bless you Princess, many say they are Christians but are not. do you study any aramaic hebrew ?you seem very knowledgeable

Glory to God AlpineCowboy!!! No. I have never seen or heard of Aramaic Hebrew. I was under Apostolic ministry for almost 10 years, which was very deep! I spend a lot of time praying and studying.

no photo
Mon 07/01/19 07:30 PM
Poetrywriter

Do you do anything special to help you obtain your goal?

no photo
Mon 07/01/19 07:27 PM
Highflyer14

I'm sure a virtuous woman is looking forward to meeting a mighty man of valour, not a mighty man of victim/ or her Boaz not a bozo!!!

no photo
Mon 07/01/19 06:26 PM
Who counts their steps? What's your daily goal? What do you do to reach your goal?

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 06:53 PM
Edited by GBB on Sun 06/30/19 06:54 PM
Rock Gnome

No offense but your response cracks me up lmbo

🤣 Although I totally agree!!!

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 06:49 PM
Edited by GBB on Sun 06/30/19 06:51 PM
Ok true. I can see how it can be both ways. Although most women I'm around would love to settle down. Oh and yeah there are many expressions of love and getting to know someone. Ultimately I just don't see how being in a rush is one ohwell

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 11:22 AM
My statement may seem simple but it's really not. Unless I just haven't met one yet because I've turned down so many men because they seem to be in a rush; or they just want to jump to it and they haven't even taken the time to discover any mysteries.

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 11:18 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I can't wait to meet a man who is humbled enough to invest his time in getting to know me!!!

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 11:14 AM
That's very unfortunate. Your match is out there!

no photo
Sun 06/30/19 10:00 AM
Do men ever take time out to actually know their partner?