Community > Posts By > Lyn27wood

Lyn27wood's photo
Wed 07/20/16 08:23 AM
? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Sat 07/09/16 12:09 AM

"Do you believe that there are no accidents in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet will have a role in our lives, be it big or small. Some will hurt, betray, and make us cry, to be become stronger. Some will teach us a lesson, not to change us, but for us to realize our mistakes, to help us grow, and make us a better person. And some would simply inspire and love us to make us happy. "

I move on by believing in this inspiring quote......and most of all I believe in the ONE who makes all things possible. I accept everything that happens in my life with open and grateful heart and continue to believe with strong faith and hope:smile: happy :heart:
Very we'll said.. Very true.. Everything happens for a reason.. Either bad or good things.. It just part of our life.. Just be happy..

Lyn27wood's photo
Sat 07/09/16 12:06 AM

I just come to the realization..
people are people.. we're not all meant to be together... I hang onto the memories of the good times..
Keep the Person close in my heart..
And be thankful for the experience of knowing them...and then I move on..
:grinning::grinning::grinning: True that's life... Not all are meant to us.. It just part of the chapter of our life...

Lyn27wood's photo
Sat 07/09/16 12:03 AM

How you guys move on?

Break ALL contact.

Remove anything that that reminds you.

Be good to yourself

Tell yourself it was NOT meant to be.

Tell yourself, you deserve better.

Tell yourself, it was a narrow escape.

Give yourself time to heal.

Then ask yourself, WHY did YOU choose him & WHY didn't YOU end it.?

Learn from it & start over flowers
Very well said... :grinning::grinning::grinning: hope it easy like that..

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 11:05 PM

How you guys move on?

By posting a heartbreak thread on here oops
lol... It can be help though :joy::joy::joy:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 11:02 PM

Sorry to hear!
Best way for me has always been to just accept things for what they are and just take it day by day. Allow myself to feel the pain md then move on. You'll be fine just give it time...as cheesy as it sounds.
True.. Acceptance.. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 08:54 PM

No .....
You can share a connection with someone online .. But in my opinion .. for romantic love to be real.. And to determine physical chemistry .. And compatibility ... you need to meet and know someone in the flesh . .. Without that .. It is just a cyber fantasy .
True. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 08:30 PM

It's very true. I'm different in person than I am on the computer. On the computer, I can be a geeky nerd and dork to anyone.......however, in person....I am really quiet and shy until I get to know you. Some people online might hate my dorky humor, but would love me if they met me offline and vice versa....lol. rofl However, I can show the true me behind the screen while on a keyboard. pitchfork :thumbsup:
hehe exactly true.. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 08:12 PM

Yes it is quite possible HOWEVER there are many things about a person you just cannot know until actually meeting and spending time with them.
. Its true . :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:34 PM

Through years and years of practice, I have learned to just be happy by myself. It's inevitable that love will always lead to pain. The balance (T'ai Chi) of Yin-Yang. Great symbol. The more love you let in your life, the more pain you'll have through breakups, disagreements, fights, death, etc. So that is why I have a huge block on myself......I will have to be damn sure before I open myself up to another person as I had before.

Emotions = pain
Logic = strength

That's my nutty view of how I moved on.
Very we'll said.. Its true the more you love the more the pain also.. Love and pain are partner.. So depends only a person how they work it out that love wins.

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:14 PM

Awww, sorry hun, broken hearts suck. :(

I suggest music therapy. I put together a playlist of my favorite "you don't need him anyway" songs. [or her, for the guys] Crank those up and sing along as loud as you can!

True.. I love listening music too.. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:12 PM

Not. I'm done.

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:11 PM
Still not move on,? I guess it take times

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 07:03 PM
It is possible to fall in love with a person you did not meet yet in person just online??

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 06:53 PM
How you guys move on?

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 03:58 PM
Looking for you... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Fri 07/08/16 03:48 PM
:grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Thu 07/07/16 08:54 PM
New here... Just gonna ask what you guys looking here?? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lyn27wood's photo
Wed 07/06/16 11:51 PM
Helo everyone..