Community > Posts By > Mohcinos

Mohcinos's photo
Sat 04/15/17 01:48 PM

He talks a lot, especially before the foreplay which makes me feel that he is convincing himself to have sex with me .

If it is the only thing, so it is not like my case, but seems that he is very nervous, maybe he is afraid of something which is on him, is your relation just started ? are you his first gf ?

Mohcinos's photo
Sat 04/15/17 01:28 PM
Hello !

I have the same "thing" (to not call it issue), and I will try to explain you how do I see it and why (might be the same as your boyfriend) !

For me sex is not "that" important as we used to hear or to see (before our first time), as there are pervert people, so the opposite exist also, but we are rare !

I do for example prefer to have more a deep relation with the person (girl because I'm straight) which is based on trust, love, respect, and facing life together and enjoying it, thank just focusing on the physical part (sex part) .. lets say we are more into feelings than physic, I also don't finish, no need to ***, I'm fine if I make my girl satisfied .. but I understand that somehow they are not, as they don't really understand our personality (your case).

Is your bf for example, read a lot ? think a lot ? interested by some serious topics and like to talk about them ?

I can help you more if you tell me how similar is he to me !

Mohcinos's photo
Tue 04/11/17 01:19 AM
@catinidaho I really don't know, it is just my first choice, but you can advices me wish nice places, where there is no danger, life is not expensive, people are friendly .. do you have something or somewhere in mind ?

Mohcinos's photo
Tue 04/11/17 01:17 AM
I'm studying management & economics in English (international studies) have experience in accounting assistant in Morocco, worked as a receptionist in a hotel, and right now working as Helpline in an international company.

So my career will be in economic, financial and business field (Do prefer human resources mainly).

Mohcinos's photo
Mon 04/10/17 03:42 PM
Hello !

I won't make this topic very long, that's the third time that I'm writing a topic in this forum, and I'm really looking for feedback and answers/advises from you guys :)

For those who wants to know more about me (origins, where I actually live, what I do, who I am ..) here is my presentation topic: https://mingle2.com/topic/522974

Well, here .. as mentioned in the title, I'm planing to move to the USA, but still not sure which city to move to, (I'm preparing that plan but I will move if I decide, after 2/3 years from now).

So for the moment, I'm thinking of Cleveland, after I graduate, or receive a career offer in the USA, I may move there.

So I need you guys to tell me all you know, to know, to expect, to avoid .. about Cleveland.

People of that nice city, I'm looking for you especially :D

Mohcinos's photo
Sun 03/26/17 02:04 PM
Hello everyone !

I'm kind of new in this web, and till now, I'm not that active as I talk to no one, but somehow I decided to write in this forum as I was looking for an active forum, so I hope that there are enough nice & friendly people to talk to.
I'm gonna start now by presenting myself, which is the first.

So, Mohcine is my real name, I'm originally from Rabat, it is the capital of the Kingdom of Morocco. but for the moment I'm studying and working in Prague, the Capital of Czech Republic.

you may ask yourself what I'm doing in an American website, first reason is that I'm planning to move to the US after I graduate, or if I can find an attractive offer. Second reason is that I'm open to meet people from all ethnicity and culture, I'm lucky that I live in Prague now, it is an international city which you can meet people from all different countries, so all my friends are from all continents :) (And my closest friend is an American from Saint Louis)

I'm also a musician, I play drums and I had many bands and projects, but unfortunately, nowadays I don't have enough time to practice .. University and Company .. :(

Hmm.. my interests .. I'm a nature and animal lover, I had many animals in my homeland since my childhood (cats, dogs, fishes, birds, turtles, rabbits, rooster, hamsters). I also love languages, Darija (Moroccan Arabic) which is very different from Classic Arabic is my native language, I also speak the Classic Arabic of course (it is like Latin for Europeans and Americans), as you noticed I speak English (and sorry for the mistakes by the way), I speak French and Czech (but still low level in Czech :D) .. I'm also planning to learn Russian because my colleagues at work are Ukrainians & Russians.
I'm a curious person and love to learn about everything, I'm always behind mysteries, I read about serious topics mainly, (Politics, Economics, Science, Art, History, Religions, Psychology & Sociology, Philosophy ..)

I'm very open minded person, I simply enjoy meeting people or chatting with, I believe that nobody knows everything, and every person we meet is a new lesson in life for us :)

I'm also in harmony with myself and with world, I have values that I respect .. and by the way "Respect" is the most important word for me, everything is based on mutual Respect, it is the first step for the understanding of our differences, for peace, and also for love stories :D yes ladies :p

I'm very Friendly, funny, and like to chill, to have fun and to enjoy everything .. as I always say to my American friend "The world is so ****ed that, so we need a lot of goodness to bring back its light :') " so yes I'm so peaceful, and when I have the chance to help anyone or to contribute for a good reason, I don't hesitate !

I also speak with honesty, and even when I'm meeting a pretty girl, I don't put the mask of "show how cool I am", I simply stay natural, so if she likes me, she likes the real me, if not, it was still me, not the mask ;)

Well well well.. ! Write me back if you wanna talk about anything :D

wish you all a good life :')

Mohcinos's photo
Sun 03/26/17 01:46 PM
Hello everyone !

I'm kind of new in this web, and till now, I'm not that active as I talk to no one, but somehow I decided to write in this forum as I was looking for an active forum, so I hope that there are enough nice & friendly people to talk to.
I'm gonna start now by presenting myself, which is the first.

So, Mohcine is my real name, I'm originally from Rabat, it is the capital of the Kingdom of Morocco. but for the moment I'm studying and working in Prague, the Capital of Czech Republic.

you may ask yourself what I'm doing in an American website, first reason is that I'm planning to move to the US after I graduate, or if I can find an attractive offer. Second reason is that I'm open to meet people from all ethnicity and culture, I'm lucky that I live in Prague now, it is an international city which you can meet people from all different countries, so all my friends are from all continents :) (And my closest friend is an American from Saint Louis)

I'm also a musician, I play drums and I had many bands and projects, but unfortunately, nowadays I don't have enough time to practice .. University and Company .. :(

Hmm.. my interests .. I'm a nature and animal lover, I had many animals in my homeland since my childhood (cats, dogs, fishes, birds, turtles, rabbits, rooster, hamsters). I also love languages, Darija (Moroccan Arabic) which is very different from Classic Arabic is my native language, I also speak the Classic Arabic of course (it is like Latin for Europeans and Americans), as you noticed I speak English (and sorry for the mistakes by the way), I speak French and Czech (but still low level in Czech :D) .. I'm also planning to learn Russian because my colleagues at work are Ukrainians & Russians.
I'm a curious person and love to learn about everything, I'm always behind mysteries, I read about serious topics mainly, (Politics, Economics, Science, Art, History, Religions, Psychology & Sociology, Philosophy ..)

I'm very open minded person, I simply enjoy meeting people or chatting with, I believe that nobody knows everything, and every person we meet is a new lesson in life for us :)

I'm also in harmony with myself and with world, I have values that I respect .. and by the way "Respect" is the most important word for me, everything is based on mutual Respect, it is the first step for the understanding of our differences, for peace, and also for love stories :D yes ladies :p

I'm very Friendly, funny, and like to chill, to have fun and to enjoy everything .. as I always say to my American friend "The world is so ****ed that, so we need a lot of goodness to bring back its light :') " so yes I'm so peaceful, and when I have the chance to help anyone or to contribute for a good reason, I don't hesitate !

I also speak with honesty, and even when I'm meeting a pretty girl, I don't put the mask of "show how cool I am", I simply stay natural, so if she likes me, she likes the real me, if not, it was still me, not the mask ;)

Well well well.. ! Write me back if you wanna talk about anything :D

wish you all a good life :')