Community > Posts By > moniquitties

moniquitties's photo
Mon 10/10/16 07:57 AM
I hate working for a place that does not have any structure for one year transferred to different sites because your security guard and the different places that you work are different from each other but they're like I have people that work here that are supervisors you ask him questions about certain things and you tell them what you know it would happen for ages because you're not here in during the weekend and so you formyou get in trouble for telling the truth when the truth he did get somebody else in trouble instead of you know what's up with that

moniquitties's photo
Mon 10/10/16 07:54 AM
We would be without God ?what would happen if we didn't have God?

moniquitties's photo
Sun 10/09/16 02:36 PM
Getting to learn how different people is a lot of work due to everyone wants them a certain way to work for their self to be happy and also to be compared to others even thought it's not right to do that to any one ... so we don't make the same mistakes as before ... we just have to try our best to be compatible when we meet somebody or try to find somebody that is compatible in a lot of ways so just be careful how you treat people make sure that you want to be treated the same way if you want to be treated not the way you don't want to be treated easy is that

moniquitties's photo
Sun 07/10/16 06:48 AM
Rest is good for you

moniquitties's photo
Sun 07/10/16 06:34 AM
This is going on my three day and there is verily any action ....

moniquitties's photo
Sun 07/10/16 04:34 AM
The first day I was on here a guy wanted to have a relationship with me quickly and wanted to go out and I have not any thing from human all ... He had not been back on this sight ... Then I started to talk with others and one of them yesterday wanted to fast a relationship... Don't any body know that it takes time to get to know the person.... Before the relationship gets better ..... It's takes days months and years to get to know the person.....

moniquitties's photo
Sun 07/10/16 04:12 AM
Good. Morning everyone

moniquitties's photo
Sun 07/10/16 04:09 AM
Thanks

moniquitties's photo
Sat 07/09/16 11:50 AM
I'm on this for friends and dating only , site for local guys from Houston , channelview, baytown, humble, Texas and other areas around Texas ... Sometimes I would make an exception due to of I think he is cute or good looking or even gorgeous..... Point blank wavingwaving