0Darrick0The0Great0's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:17 PM
hahahahahahaha!!!! Nope!!!! Not at all!!!! hahahahahaha!

Fri 09/18/09 04:31 AM
People got to make there money and they deserve every thing they worked for. Its a struggle every day, life is far from ****ing free, less u plucked it from a tree, wich aint my homies and me.

Thu 09/17/09 11:21 PM
I like that too!!! Mastadon is the ****!!!

Thu 09/17/09 06:25 PM
Anything ICP, Twiztid, Blaze ya Dead Homie, ABK, Boondox, AMB, Hatchet House, Kid Krusher, House Of Krazies, and anything else from the Dark Carnival. I didnt see any Juggalo forums here so here is one to kill some brain cells with. Enjoy!!!

Thu 09/17/09 06:20 PM
I do appreciate the feedback but i am not no poser. I came from the streets and thats just how i am.

Thu 09/17/09 03:15 PM
ok

Thu 09/17/09 02:14 PM
Wow! Yall are harsh! Thanks i like that! happy I am who i am. Im not from Galveston, Im from the mainland ,i just like it there and I was raised on the streets and i have been down that long road so its all good, there are plenty of woman out there that would understand where i comming from, i think? Yall are harsh!! Im not gunna let it bother me because i know i can find that special someone.smokin Thanks for the positive feedback! :tongue: Oh by the way i am no poser. Thats funny.

Thu 09/17/09 01:22 PM
I just updated my profile so tell me what u think.

Thu 09/17/09 01:14 PM
drinker

Thu 09/17/09 01:11 PM
I just need somebody to lean on. And to lean on me. Someone i can be happy with and spend the rest of my days just knowing i have that special someone that completed my heart.

Thu 09/17/09 01:04 PM
Thats cool, what do u want to know? And to the dude that posted...hahahahahahah!!

Thu 09/17/09 01:00 PM
thank you :wink: I appreciate the advice. Every one is entitled to there opinion and i appreciate it. Nope, not just any woman will do and i dont just want anybody, im looking for the right woman i can spend the rest of my life in happyness with.

Thu 09/17/09 04:09 AM
Hey baby boo add me as a friend! You are beautifull!!!!

Thu 09/17/09 04:06 AM
its still there. you are sweet, thank you....:smile: what do u think of me though and other ladies, dont be afraid to give me feed back also.happy

Thu 09/17/09 03:55 AM
awwww thanks for the feed back. blushing

Thu 09/17/09 03:20 AM
Ladies what do u think of me???

Tue 09/15/09 02:38 AM
There are just things we wernt ment to know. Not a force of gravity, a realm of ixzistance, and if we knew how it was created, we would be traveling the cosmos!

Tue 09/15/09 12:58 AM
Edited by 0Darrick0The0Great0 on Tue 09/15/09 01:13 AM
Of corse i question things. That is human nature. The spectrum on this subject is so vast that it has no explnation is all im saying. There are many points of view and there is no telling what could be so the only thing i question is the therys. Ones god that they beleive in takes enegery to beleive in it. The full force of the faith is enegery i guess, but the whole thing is based on the ideals of beleifs. There is an enegery that binds the cosmos together and that is what i choose to call god. Whithout that creating force, nothing would exzist. The idea of many gods stemms back to an age of the ancients. But the native americans, they beleived in sperits. Many things are so vast of human comprehesion because there are things that we wernt ment to know. But to have an opened mind and relize, we half to be inquizitive. The idea of wondering, was ment to be. The accounts of the bible says that ther are things that just happoned and that if u believe that they ixzist, they will. if u believe u can do something and set your mind to do it, it can be done. There are many things unexplainable in this realm of ixzistance but if we under stood it, we wouldent need a god. I tend to put my faith into the fact that it could be, and question what i think is impossible to be. But with the impossable comes the possable so i just keep wondering. I like it like that. To not know. But i have faith In things that could. Are we alone, naaaa i don think we are. And when i say god fearing, Look to the cosmos. The earth scientifically at one point was a ball of molton rock! Thats proven. There are stars that go super nova, thats proven. There are the exzistance of black holes, thats proven. I dont frar god by using the term "god fearing", but thats some scary enegery. I like this thread!!! Yall are smart!!!

Mon 09/14/09 09:06 PM
Is god enegery???? It just depends on the way u look at it. There are many unexplainable occurences that have no definition but to answer the question is yes and no. We are such a small grain of sand in the glactic community it is irrelivant to say that god is enegery. The existance of god has been ponderd over since the beginning of wondering why the human condidion exist. Whe man or being first wonderd about himself, the question came to mind that there must have been an force that created all that he is and can be concived of. to refraze the question, the needing to know such things is irrelivant. I tend to think that there is a driving force somewhare that explains the physical being of a god like entity and the beings that worship him or it, but there is no evidence except what is written in aceint scripture. Has any one ever sat back and thought what if we are the reason that there is a god? Man made computers and devices to do godly acts if conveighing information with speeds of unmesurd time and ammount. thats a work of god i guess. i beleive that there is something out there and if u wanna call it god thats ok. I beleive in god so i dont question if he or its enegery, its a waste of time. there is something out there, how do u think the universe exists? But then agin we could be in the bottem of a fish tank somewhare in a lab so the answers are limitless. Im a god fering man but i am also a scientist. i tend to look at the point of view that anything is possable.

Mon 09/14/09 08:33 PM
I had a buddy put me on to this site and he said that its one of the best ones! I never been on any thing like this and hopefully i can find miss right. This is a whole new thing for me and i appreciate all the feedback! Im just too busy to go clubbing and i quit going to bars like i did when my life was unmanagable. I have a whole new outlook on life today and i figure what the hell i might as well give this thing a shot! I think that all of us will find that special someone if we keep an open mind an rememer that its not a struggle to find someone but a struggle to be in line wit someone. I can find a woman right now if i wanted to but not the one id want to be with for the rest of my life. thats what im aiming for. To find someont that i can cherrish and know is the one for me, Thats hard to find theese days!!frustrated Its like a brick wall sometimes that is invisable untill u hit that damn thing!!!

Previous 1