Community > Posts By > scoobydoo20000

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 08:01 PM
Why is it I can't skip over mutual matches.If i click yes or no or even maybe the same profile keeps coming back.

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:05 PM
Well got this problem fixed.The solution you cannot use sweet im with msn plus it's onr or the other.I deleted sweet im and plus is now working.

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 10:12 AM
its the plus that is being deleted not msn itself.The good thing about the plus is you can have a different sign in sound for different contacts and contact clean up list which tells you when your contacts were last online etc etc which msn alone can't do

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 06:52 AM
I have installed msn live 8.1 also installed msn plus live 4.23.Everything goes good to I shut down and restart.When I restart msn plus is no longer there have to reinstall it.I had msn 7.5 with msn plus3.63 everything worked grest.Anyone else having this problem.

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 02:57 PM
If you are talking about the propane tanks they use for BBQ.I was told not to do it by someone who I know that works for a company called Liquid Carbonic.And that is there field high pressure tanks.But hey it's your choice if you do it and we don't see you back on here we will know why.

no photo
Mon 05/21/07 04:20 PM
Dunno about in the U.S.A but in Canada you dont have to give any
notice.You can just simply quit but it's good to give a notice like lulu
24 said.And like other people have stated would he give you 2 months
notice.I dont think so.