Community > Posts By > kozakwaffen

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 09:18 PM
Sure you forgive some one after you get even!?? is not it? Let say some guy went dear hunting and accidently shot dead you brother or you father do you forgive him?? or you lost you house to ex bf or gf and have all you saveings whipe clean? or you got in car crush and your kids die , just because some young punk rain red light do you forgive him?? You might say yeh sure , but the realty is you want them in prison , or worth, so NO people do no forgive they just get even...

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:53 PM
I share a cup of vodka right about now, or irish coffee will do..

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:49 PM
Not bad , I think most of us here looking for some like that, or trying got to have dreams and hopes ...

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:42 PM
Looks like group therapy in here- we all been there before,too bad we do not have a law here like they do in Middle Eatern countrys you caught your wife cheating in your house kick her on a street and stone her... that is why we have 60% to 70% divorce rate in this country.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:33 PM
yep they are usualy marred or have there athere skeletons in a closet,and its better when you talk to female first to see there first reaction ... most out there just players or looking for one night thing , than agian I could be wrong, BUT my expertice in this field tells me I right...

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:21 PM
Move on dude sound like she cannot get her stuff staight , now imageing if you were realy dateing her!yep she is HOE forget about her,,

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:15 PM
Sure there is , you know there is a good and evil,day and night, water and fire , so there is LOVE, main problem with LOVE- some one always ger HURT in one way or another to find some one who will be by your side no matter what -is not a simple task in life SO GOD SPEED and do not get burnd too much...

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:02 PM
DUDE you might die trying all the best.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:58 PM
I like *****.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:52 PM
LOL reminds me of KINDER GARDEN chat room , sure we maybe boys ,but with out us you would be LOST IS SPACE, no body argue with, no one to blame, no one to ask if you butt looks too fat in these jeans...

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:44 PM
LOOK you house is on FIRE.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:42 PM
Lets see I in good health, and not 6feet under, ALL the other thing you can buy...oh my MOTHER IS THE BEST , she keeps me sraight .

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:32 PM
Hey man **** happens for a reason, good thing she did not cheated on you, THAN you would be Crush like no nomorrow , go fine yourself some one who care about you, just remember there is more chicks than guys , give yourself some time to recover and DO NOT CALL HER , I hope you take my advise..