Community > Posts By > Derricklife96

Derricklife96's photo
Tue 07/19/16 04:40 PM
There is really no point to sex unless you want to have a kid. Yes of course there is a thing called "pleasure" that we get from having it but that feeling is short term so if it's short term I don't see the point of getting intimate. I never had sex and honestly don't want to. Sure I'm attracted to certain females but I would rather be intellectually connected with her. Sure we will be very attracted to one another but I don't want to have sex. I want a female friend.

Derricklife96's photo
Tue 07/19/16 10:12 AM

You want time to slow down? Go wait at Social Security Administration office laugh

Lol

Derricklife96's photo
Tue 07/19/16 06:35 AM

I know, because I experienced time slowing down again a while back.

I was on the only real vacation I've ever been able to take. I designed it as a driving, traveling vacation, where I planned out both the destinations, AND the exact routes to reach them, based on what might be interesting to look at and learn about along the way.

Because almost every single moment I was awake, I was directly involved with where I was, what I was doing, and what I was thinking, that vacation felt like a half a year, even though it was only three weeks. Fabulous.

And afterwards, pondering it all, and noticing that time sped back up again, I realized that it was the direct involvement in each moment that was the key.

Nice

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 11:54 PM

Weed is harmful

That's why I stopped buying it.. I didn't stop doing it, just buying it. After awhile people realized I was just cheap and they wouldn't share anymore... that's how I stopped altogether

Its in my paperback

Kicking your bad habits the tightwade way

hahahahahahaha
Were you too cheap to put out a hardcover? :-)

No drug enters my system not even caffeine. I only drink water and have a healthy balance of Carbs, fats, and proteins. I eat my 6 meals at the the same time every day. I have been eating the same thing everyday at the same time for 6 years. Not at the same place though. I'm and invincible machine the universe and fitness is very important to me I feel like a warrior but at the end of the day I'm flesh and bones also my days are numbered.
you are 19 !!!!!!!!

Point ?

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 11:54 PM

It's because time is subjective, meaning the flow of time is determined by the observer. It's like the old saying "a watched pot never boils" and "time flies when your having fun". You have to think about it kind of like Schrodinger's cat and that as long as the moment is being observed it seems to stretch on for a long time but if you don't focus on it passes by so fast.

Another reason why time seems to pass faster the older you get is because your reference also changes. Comparing the way a young person refers to time to how a much older person does is like comparing a 12 inch ruler to a yard stick. Even though the standers measurement of the passing of time is the same the older person views a day as a smaller increment of time when compared to the over all span of their life that has been spent.

Well said. I've read that online before. Makes sense I guess it's a matter of perspective.

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 11:53 PM

It's called The Quickening. Everything is unravelling faster and faster.

True

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 09:36 PM

Weed is harmful

That's why I stopped buying it.. I didn't stop doing it, just buying it. After awhile people realized I was just cheap and they wouldn't share anymore... that's how I stopped altogether

Its in my paperback

Kicking your bad habits the tightwade way

hahahahahahaha
Were you too cheap to put out a hardcover? :-)

No drug enters my system not even caffeine. I only drink water and have a healthy balance of Carbs, fats, and proteins. I eat my 6 meals at the the same time every day. I have been eating the same thing everyday at the same time for 6 years. Not at the same place though. I'm and invincible machine the universe and fitness is very important to me I feel like a warrior but at the end of the day I'm flesh and bones also my days are numbered.

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 09:33 PM

Who else feels like time is going by quicker ?

I think it is the Internet.
We now live in an instant-gratification world.
Everything is at our fingertips.
All knowledge, there to be had.

It can be ever so much more interesting than
live people.

And its portable..dagnabbit.

Yes. I hate this generation. I have no beef with the Internet. But all these mobile devices. I'm switching to tracphone.

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 05:16 PM

Can't be because of age. Maybe it has something to do with technology. We are sidetracked more so nowadays. I remember years ago time going by much slower. Years feel like months and months feel like days.

good weed does that to people. I totally do not recall 1978

Weed is harmful

Derricklife96's photo
Mon 07/18/16 03:59 PM
Can't be because of age. Maybe it has something to do with technology. We are sidetracked more so nowadays. I remember years ago time going by much slower. Years feel like months and months feel like days.

Derricklife96's photo
Sun 07/17/16 07:20 PM
I'm new here and I'm trying this site out. I'm tired of the mainstream social sites.