Anotherclverusername's photo
Fri 11/03/17 12:21 AM
Yeah, exactly.

Wed 10/11/17 11:06 AM
Hello. This is my first browse in this community and I'm a cat lover. I've had many once-in-a-lifetimes. So much so that my heart will ache till I die for them having died. I'm replying to your post because I've seen you somewhere before. That doesn't mean much I guess but I'm just saying, and saying hi, especially to another cat lover. Bye.

Sat 07/15/17 06:28 PM
Edited by Anotherclverusername on Sat 07/15/17 06:39 PM
I would give her a capsule of 12mg Nitenpyram (generic for Capstar). It's not toxic, totally safe even if you double dose. It kills existing fleas on her staring almost immediately and works for 24 hours. It finds it's way to the cat's skin and they drop off dead. You can actually see them all fall off. You can get it from LittleCityDogs online. And for the environment you simply dust it with food grade diatomaceous earth, which is the tiny skeletons of diatoms. It also works fast and is not toxic. She could even ingest it; so could you and it has no effect whatsoever. It simply gets on the fleas and cuts into their waxy exoskeletons and dries them out. Garlic IS toxic! More so than onions. Watch out for home remedies. Dawn is simply the least toxic soil remover to use on an animal, if it has oil or grease on it. And Raid... omg don't use that around any cat let alone a pregnant one AND the kittens... are you kidding me? It has Pyrethrins in it, along with many other chemicals. I say please don't.