Community > Posts By > VikingVictor

VikingVictor's photo
Mon 07/10/17 07:15 AM
Why are people of different races/cultures often initially attracted to one another(other than gold-diggers/immigration seekers) based on race/culture?

VikingVictor's photo
Thu 06/29/17 03:24 PM
Yes, I agree Bogie and Bacall were truly in love. We could cite others as well, and I personally know of ladies where the age gap was close to 30 years and they stayed in love.
I think the earlier responder to my post was correct when she cited 'Wisdom, Worldliness and Patience' as key factors in the attraction to (SOME) older men. Bravo to her.

VikingVictor's photo
Thu 06/29/17 01:54 PM
King Edward V11 of England had many mistresses (can't blame the man) several of which were 30 years his junior.
Being somewhat naive, I assume they admired his wisdom and worldliness.
I'm sure he possessed both those qualities.

VikingVictor's photo
Wed 06/28/17 07:25 AM
I'm curious as to what many younger women seek in older men from a romantic point of view. I welcome your input and thoughts on the subject.

VikingVictor's photo
Mon 06/26/17 07:13 AM
yes thanks Hun. I've traveled a lot (solo) in dangerous places such as rural Morocco, Panama etc.
As for the Phils. I've been among Filipinos here in E. Toronto for years. I have researched your country in depth, and have a good sense re the various parts; of course, Mindinao is off limits.
I'd probably hire/find a local guy in the various areas to act as advisor/driver.

One of my pals (who since died) was originally from Pangasinan but lived in Pasig (Manila) while working at the electricity plant.
I'm guessing you are living/working in Makati, yes?

Gord

VikingVictor's photo
Mon 06/26/17 05:24 AM
Hola!

Anyone in the Greater Toronto area into organic gardening?
It hasn't been the best year for it, but I have managed a few pots of
veggies (and aloe vera) on my sundeck.
I believe that gmo's and hormones in meat are destroying our health.

VikingVictor's photo
Sat 06/24/17 02:32 PM
Hello out there,

I am planning a vacation for several months to S/E Asia next winter.......
Philippines, Indonesia, Micronesia, Thailand etc.
Would enjoy hearing from people in the area or who have visited recently as to safety issues, most favored locations, whatever.

I prefer to avoid tourist areas, resorts and the like, and much enjoy rural/scenic backcountry areas where I can experience local culture and way of life. I am an organic gardener in my spare time, and like to eat organically.

Regards, Gord