alchayil's photo
Sun 08/14/16 09:55 AM
Helloo

alchayil's photo
Sun 08/07/16 02:21 AM
Afrikaans

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:47 PM
I think we must ask ourselves questions sometimes to improve our lives, to make life better and so miserable. If I'm married or dating I should ask myself questions . if I'm married I should ask myself will I let my son or daughter go through this pain of divorce ,that's when you change your mind

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:39 PM
Parents should be the role models of their kids,but it seems like some parents lost that role. It is the parents responsibility to train up a child in the way he/she must go

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:34 PM
Sitkarains ,you've answered wonderful.

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:28 PM
Are you single?

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:22 PM
Died

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:15 PM
I know we have a free will. We all choose who we want to date or marry. All I want to know is will u give ur child to someone like u. If you a murderer will u give ur child to a murderer?

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:02 PM
Edited by alchayil on Fri 08/05/16 03:12 PM
The reason why I raise the question like this, for instance if i'm playa and i dont want my daughter to get played by somebody like me then then it means i have to improve my life. Thats why i ask will you give your child to somebody like you,because u want the best for that child

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 03:00 PM
I'm laying here thinking about how one person is ruining somebody's child's life

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 02:58 PM
You know, I wonder , if a hot tempered person will give their children to somebody that is hot tempered like themspock

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 02:47 PM
Will you let your child date or marry somebody like you?

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 09:26 AM
What make a man a man?
What makes a woman a woman?

alchayil's photo
Fri 08/05/16 05:32 AM

Love that! Your going to make some woman very happy if you believe in that and really practice it. The right woman will build you up and put her trust in you! Invest I the relationship. Have to say I am happy to of read that someone out there knows how to treat a lady. Hope you find someone deserving of it.

Thank you Richy

alchayil's photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:18 AM

Love that! Your going to make some woman very happy if you believe in that and really practice it. The right woman will build you up and put her trust in you! Invest I the relationship. Have to say I am happy to of read that someone out there knows how to treat a lady. Hope you find someone deserving of it.

Thank yoyo:heart:

alchayil's photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:15 AM

I think "real man" has at least been interpreted thus far to be "ideal man".
To be "profit like" is a rather lofty expectation (although worth striving for). "Let he who is without sin....." (paraphrasing John 8:7).
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
To bring it back to human terms I "think" most women want a man to be strong yet tender, compassionate, responsible, steadfast in moral convictions, perhaps a sense of humor, positive outlook, insert superlative.

Edit: Oh and yes, CERTAINLY non-violent.

alchayil's photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:14 AM
Thank you beautiful people for ur comments it is quite edifying

alchayil's photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:10 AM
I took the characteristics of a real man from Genesis 2 . how God created Adam . Adam was the visionary/leader, he was cultivating, he was working,he was a protector, he was a teacher of the word ( taught Eve what God said), he could hear God.

alchayil's photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:05 AM

alchayil, this website isn't a church, and you can't turn it into one.

Im not even trying to Dodo, just sharing

alchayil's photo
Tue 08/02/16 01:56 PM
*[[Mat 19:10-12/ISV]]* %v 10% His disciples asked him, “If that is the relationship of a man with his wife, it’s not worth getting married!” %v 11% “Not everyone can accept this saying,” he replied, “except those to whom celibacy has been granted, %v 12% because some men are celibate from birth, while some are celibate because they have been made that way by others. Still others are celibate because they have made themselves that way for the sake of the kingdom from heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

Previous 1 3 4