Community > Posts By > skgsm

skgsm's photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:02 AM

Have you ever heard the name of "Helen Keller" . Helen Keller was the American writer . When she was 19 months old , Helen Keller became a deaf and blind.Her deafness and blindness could not stop her . She was the first deaf and blind person Who had achieved the Bachelor of Arts degree. Helen Keller was able to succeed . Do you know how it was possible for her . Helen Keller was hard worker. The greatest thing was she loved what was she doing . She loved her work . Helen keller achieved the success through her Heart, Mind and Sprite.

Nelson Mandela has been imprisoned for 27 years by removing casteism from his country and bringing democracy back . He became president of South Africa when he was 76 years old . Nelson Mandela was able to over come because his mind and sprite , to bring back democracy to his country by removing racism .

Turn history . You see all the monks were succeeding because of their hard work , due to respect for work ,and love for work .They give their mind and soul in the work to gain their success. They also failed but they learned from their failures. The did not give up .

The road to success is not easy . Make you goal bigger . If your goal is smaller then maybe your achievement will be smaller .But if you look bigger you achieve big success .

skgsm's photo
Wed 09/06/17 09:01 PM
Have you ever heard the name of "Helen Killer" . Helen killer is the American writer . When she was 19 years old , Helen Keller became a deaf and blind.Her deafness and blindness could not stop her . She was the first deaf and blind person Who had achieved the Bachelor of Arts degree. Helen killer was able to succeed . Do you know how it was possible for her . Helen killer was hard worker. Th greatest thing was she loved what was she doing . She loved her work . Helen killer achieved the success through her Heart, Mind and Sprite.

Nelson Mandela has been imprisoned for 27 years by removing casteism from his country and bringing democracy back . He became president of South Africa when he was 76 years old . Nelson Mandela was able to over come because his mind and sprite , to bring back democracy to his country by removing racism .

Turn history . You see all the monks were succeeding because of their hard work , due to respect for work ,and love for work .They give their mind and soul in the work to gain their success. They also failed but they learned from their failures. The did not give up .

The road to success is not easy . Make you goal bigger . If your goal is smaller then maybe your achievement will be smaller .But if you look bigger you achieve big success .

skgsm's photo
Wed 08/09/17 11:49 PM
The Top Ten
1 The Godfather. No doubt the best movie of all time. ...
2 The Shawshank Redemption. Fantastic movie! ...
3 Forrest Gump. My all time favorite! ...
4 The Dark Knight. ...
5 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. ...
6 Pulp Fiction. ...
7 Star Wars: Episode V the Empire Strikes Back. ...
8 Saving Private Ryan.

skgsm's photo
Wed 08/09/17 04:05 AM
1)A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts."
The doctor asks, "What do you mean?"
The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts."
The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!

2)Patient: Doctor! You've got to help me! Nobody ever listens to me. No one ever pays any attention to what I have to say.
Doctor : Next please!

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 08:32 AM

A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B: Does he ever come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 06:21 AM
Thank you

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 01:38 AM

Every now and then I see a part of you I've never seen
Birds can swim and fish can fly
The road is long
No wonder why

One of these days you'll realize
What you mean to me
Ohh-hh, every now and then I see a part of you I've never seen

Every now and then I try to tell you just how I feel
Heavens talk, the rain begins, the sky turns black
Nobody wins
Well, I try to talk but I can't
My soul has turned to steel
This happens every now and then when I try to tell you just how I feel

So if you ever love somebody
You gotta' keep them close
When you lose grip of their body
You'll be falling
'Cause I'm falling
Deeper in love
In love [4x]
In love

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 01:31 AM
Man can control his destiny, but not his fate. Destiny means there are opportunities to turn right or left, but fate is a one-way street. I believe we all have the choice as to whether we fulfil our destiny, but our fate is sealed.

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 12:13 AM
please rate my profile .....i want to know what do u think about my profile

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 12:06 AM

I like how banks charge you more money...for having less money...or no money.:joy:

maybe bank will charge me why i have no money

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 12:05 AM
ooops

skgsm's photo
Tue 08/08/17 12:03 AM
its not a name its a keyword

skgsm's photo
Mon 08/07/17 10:35 PM
say something ...people want to know what u think

skgsm's photo
Mon 08/07/17 12:09 PM
lord i need a girlfriend ? i have no girl friend

skgsm's photo
Mon 08/07/17 11:00 AM
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.