Community > Posts By > Sloughdad

Sloughdad's photo
Thu 08/11/16 01:23 PM
Thankyou for the encouragement X

Sloughdad's photo
Thu 08/11/16 06:29 AM
Heya folks, sorry to say I'm at a loss with regards to what to say in my profile I've tried to be as honest as possible and I'm still not attracting any matches. Is there some magic key to unlocking the dating door? 34 today and feeling every day of it.

Sloughdad's photo
Sun 08/07/16 10:51 AM
I did ask indeed and I welcome it thankyou. I'll take your advice. Much appreciated X

Sloughdad's photo
Sun 08/07/16 10:45 AM

I do see where you being separated could be a bit of an issue to some. I know I would be leery to enter into a relationship with someone separated.

Oh...he left that part out...being "separated" can make a big difference!

I'm not sure why but you make it sound like my question has some sort of sinister undertones. I can assure you it does not. I was merely asking why it was I had found it difficult to get past initial conversations once I had mentioned my children.

Sloughdad's photo
Sun 08/07/16 10:42 AM
The separation was amicable and while we still talk. That boat has sailed and she is happily settled with a new partner. I value your opinions thankyou all.

Sloughdad's photo
Sun 08/07/16 10:15 AM
You are amazingly beautiful xx and I really enjoyed reading your profile. Thank you for sharing.

Sloughdad's photo
Sun 08/07/16 10:12 AM
Hi there, new poster here just curious to see if having children is a turn off for people as I seem to have little luck with dating apps especially when I mention the kids. Let me know your experience and/or opinions. Thanks.