Community > Posts By > MissP88

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 01:15 PM

Pictures are good but a couple of profile questions not answered and you really didn't say much about yourself

Umm.. actually I don't like to speak much about myself.. but thanks for your opinion...
Well, I'm just an artist.. Like to do drawings, paintings, sometimes playing instruments (but not really good in it:grin:) and yes, photography is my passion. Did my bachelors in commercial art (related to advertising and all..) and majors in Photography.. Got some awards, scholarship in academic years (by mistakenly I guess:grin:) and people says that I have good sense of humour, a creative, detail oriented, love reading and writing (but in my mother tongue), kind by nature, honest, polite, soft spoken, down to earth, little emotional too, beauty seeker in every aspect of life... Well, we can say.., that's me.. :)
But I'm still exploring myself...
I don't know yet who I am...:thinking:
Oops..:rolling_eyes:! Too long..:grin:
But anyway, Thanks for reading until the end :blush:

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:28 AM

U look amazing :wink:

Thanks there!! But it just your beautiful eyes that sees everything beautiful and amazing..:wink:

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:25 AM

Well..Personally I would prefer if you had a few more bikini pictures on your profile.. but that's just me..lol..jk..
I will just go with what everybody else said looks good..I think..!..

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

no photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:24 AM

:grinning: it's honest:grin:

Thank you for your honesty as well..:wink:

no photo
Thu 04/13/17 09:07 AM
I have female-cuckoo bird...
It's been 15 years now she is with us :innocent:

no photo
Thu 04/13/17 08:56 AM
I'm reading everyone's reply now..:joy: lol..

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 01:56 PM
Guys, please mention the country as well...

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 01:16 PM

:thinking:hmm... if we thinks logically, the busiest business women will not spend her quality time for dating.. she will be busy all the time to makes money..:joy:

It's really depends how busy she is..!
a valid point.. if she's to busy making money, then my wants aren't being settled....

spock It depends where her priorities are, what's more important for her, the man she loves or career.
I have career too, but I work for living not the opposite. Of course, it is a good feeling, when you accomplish something, but it is still just work. When my work starts to affect my personal life, then it's time to stop and reconsider.

That's why the 'Balance' is the more important thing in every aspect of life..

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 12:57 PM
:thinking:hmm... if we thinks logically, the busiest business women will not spend her quality time for dating.. she will be busy all the time to makes money..:joy:

It's really depends how busy she is..!

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 12:47 PM
What is your favourite colour?

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 12:40 PM
नमस्ते
(namaste)
In Hindi... national language of India.

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 09:39 AM
Hi there... thank you for your opinion! :blush:
Appricieted.

Well, I can understand that, it's always better to write more about ourself but it shouldn't be so lengthy though it's a free advertisement platform ..:wink:

But I do agree with you regarding the profile pics.. I'll update it soon.

Thanks for the suggestion :blush::blush::blush:

no photo
Tue 04/11/17 02:07 PM
Thanks friend,
That's interesting..

no photo
Mon 04/10/17 06:05 AM
Well, you can be an exception..:wink:

no photo
Mon 04/10/17 04:26 AM
:smile:thanks

no photo