Community > Posts By > CintiGal

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 06:01 PM
Braggarts

The ones that know everything and feel the desire to share their mind-bogglin brilliance with everyone.

Opinionated

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 03:23 PM
More? No.

Occasionally? Absolutely!

Just being honest.

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 03:21 PM
And apparently the only person in Ohio that looks and participates in the forum. Ha!

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 09:59 AM
Edited by CintiGal on Mon 08/15/16 10:18 AM
Just feel the need to add this:

Straight up, I believe it's more than fair to say that comments regarding one's (meaning me) seemingly mental/emotional insecurities is unwarranted. I did not ask for a mental evaluation nor do I expect to receive one by asking a very simple question on a dating site forum.

I'm not qualified to analyze anyone so I'll refrain from sharing my two cents as to what someone's comment(s) say about them.

Be nice if the personal remarks were only made when appropriate.

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 05:58 AM
I'm surprised by the responses. I guess I'm just different to feeling as if it's the polite thing to do.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 09:40 PM
If I think they're not one of the fakes I always respond. I think it's just flat out rude and very inconsiderate to not answer a message.

I've sent a few messages without receiving a response. Each man made me feel as if 'he' thought I wasn't worth one minute of his time. Especially after it was clear he must have read the message because he viewed my profile.

Everyone has feelings and I can be stubborn as a mule so when one of those men contacted me a few weeks later and was supposedly very attracted to me? I answered his message with a 'Then you should have answered the message I sent you.'

So yes, I answer messages. Do you?

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 08:47 PM

how do you seriously feel upon receiving initial message from someone on a dating site merely just saying hi or hello?

As if the sender doesn't see me as worth the effort of a full sentence. Absolutely nothing flattering about it.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 08:10 PM
Two are running through my mind.

I love you.

Go ---- yourself.

Heck of a combination.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 08:06 PM

who wants to chat

Maybe you can get Thatonepogo to chat?

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 08:00 PM

Crying.

Are you really crying?

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:49 PM
SMILE!!!!!!!!

There's nothing as attractive as a smile so brilliant that it lights up a man's face. Twinkling eyes? I melt!!!

All the rest? Looks, body shape, clothing, hair or no hair? I'm so blinded by the smile and twinkling eyes I don't see anything else.

His voice is second.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:36 PM

Anyone? (Girls only of course)

You're cute and your little girl is adorable.

Best of luck in your search!

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:29 PM
Can you describe yourself in a couple of words ?

Simply Normal is my pick.

Friends and family? Good Person

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:13 PM
There are so many little things that make me happy that I'm not sure what to write!

A smile.
A child laughing.
My dog when he greets me.
Someone holding a door for me.
Someone saying thank you because I held a door for them.
Catching all the green lights.
A wink.
So many more......

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:06 PM
I want to add to this. I was employed by a man that was by far the best looking man I'd ever seen off the big screen. When I first met him I just stared at him because he was gorgeous.

But, once I got to know him? I realized that he was one of the most unattractive people I'd ever met in my life.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:43 PM
Love is blind.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

These sayings were created for a reason.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 05:31 PM
Once and I know it was true love because it changed me and it hurt.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 08:15 PM
I feel unmatchable here. I'm not one to be attracted to a photo and I'm not exactly a great conversationalist when it comes to messaging with a stranger.

I do read profiles and since most men list outdoor and athletic activities and appear to be searching for a woman that wants to go camping and motorcycle riding I just instantly think I'm not what he'd want.

You know what's really sad? So many of us are truly good decent people with so much to offer and yet it's impossible to know that from a few sentences in a profile.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 05:07 PM

I love tickling women!
Its all fun and laughs till they poot on you!

Gotta say it tickled me to read this one. :grin:

laugh

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 09:04 PM
I've met two men in person. You know what they say, 'Third time's charm.'

Previous 1 3