Community > Posts By > L2L67

L2L67's photo
Sun 03/05/17 08:24 AM
True magic is neither white nor black, it's the intent of the user that makes it so.

L2L67's photo
Sun 03/05/17 08:22 AM

Absolutely

Oops, wrong word.
Lionel

L2L67's photo
Sun 03/05/17 08:22 AM
Oops, wrong word.
Lionel

L2L67's photo
Sun 03/05/17 08:20 AM
Absolutely

L2L67's photo
Sat 02/25/17 05:42 PM
Ouija boards aren't toys or a game. You never know which door you open to the spirit/ ghost world or what waits for you there you have a 50/50 chance of letting a demon into your life and good luck getting rid of it. Being a clairvoyant medium I don't need a ouija board.

L2L67's photo
Sat 02/25/17 05:22 PM
Yeah there are some good guys left out there

L2L67's photo
Mon 02/20/17 09:32 PM
I've had many, many personal experiences with ghosts, negative spirits, things moving by themselves, hammer disappeared then reappeared in the same spot minutes later, helped several ghosts cross over, did several evp's in my neighbor's house before they sold it and did evp's with said neighbors. I thing that I've learned is that just because a ghost or spirit has a black color doesn't necessarily mean that it's evil or satanic in origin, I've seen ghost orbs with the naked eyes, had the scent of perfume follow me from room to room, seen ghosts with the naked eyes in a few different forms and had my experiences published in two different books by Cheri Revai. I have over 40 years experience dealing with the paranormal and I am a clairvoyant medium. It's pretty interesting what one can learn from ghosts.

L2L67's photo
Mon 02/20/17 09:22 PM
I've done astral projection quite a few times. The last time I did it I was out of my body for 8 hours straight. After I reentered my body I was ice cold all day.

L2L67's photo
Sat 08/27/16 06:03 PM
Thank you soufiehere, that is a great help. :smiley:

L2L67's photo
Sat 08/27/16 12:58 PM
myself, it's not gonna happen. Maybe in six months or more and that's a big maybe.

L2L67's photo
Thu 08/25/16 06:18 AM
will I ever find the woman that's right for me?

L2L67's photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:24 PM
This is a pretty good joke, well I think it is anyway. :smiley: It makes it more believable when you use a school or university name. Hey did you hear about the band leader from Syracuse University that got struck by lightning? Well, he/she made a great conductor. lol I love this joke.

L2L67's photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:00 PM
if I'm not mistaken, it's where your body is almost asleep and your subconscious mind is in overdrive preventing you from falling into a deep sleep. it's something like that. Memory isn't as good as it once was, there's plenty of info on the net about it. I experienced it twice myself. it's also called old hat syndrome.

L2L67's photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:00 PM
if I'm not mistaken, it's where your body is almost asleep and your subconscious mind is in overdrive preventing you from falling into a deep sleep. it's something like that. Memory isn't as good as it once was, there's plenty of info on the net about it. I experienced it twice myself. it's also called old hat syndrome.

L2L67's photo
Tue 08/23/16 09:52 PM
yeah, I've seen em more than once. nothing to be afraid of.

L2L67's photo
Sat 08/20/16 08:13 AM

I have heard this so many times in movies and real "You are a good person but I am not interested in this or a relationship".
Does being good means you are not a good partner and gals only like bad or abusive guys?

No.
Saying "you're a good person, but..." is a means of selfish mental and emotional protection, not really an indication of desired personality traits in a future partner.

I Call BS... I have stated this to men and they were good men actually great men. Just not for me. I have also remained friends with most of them..

Just because their personality and mine didn't mesh doesn't mean they aren't great men. 95% were fantastic men the problem was me and where I was at in my life.

It means that you are a great person and we really wish we could make it work but we are being as honest as we can be. Telling you that while you are a good person...You and I won't make it in the long run.

Do we want an abusive mate.." NO !!!"turn this around...

Do you want an abusive woman in your life. I hope to God your answer is NO.

Have you dated someone or actually was interested in someone the more you got to know the person the more you knew that in the long run you wouldn't make it as a couple. Were they bad women? Hopefully not.

Thank you for the explanation. I've wondered about that for quite some time.

L2L67's photo
Sat 08/20/16 08:06 AM
I'd say that like any other relationships it has a 50/50 chance of working. I just ended a LDR because she was nothing but a scammer, I called her out on it and she didn't deny nor confirm either way so I dropped her. I'm sticking with women here in the good old USA from here on out!

L2L67's photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:55 AM
beautiful!

L2L67's photo
Sat 08/20/16 07:53 AM
Hi everyone. New to the site. Still trying to get the hang of it. Haven't dated in a looooong time and hoping to meet my future wife here. :wink: