Community > Posts By > Mechamanzero

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 12:04 AM
A lot of nintendo games piss me off. Why do they have to be impossible.

Another thing. When you poor a glass of milk and find out its sour when you take a sip.

Gas prices piss me off.

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:25 PM
Working pisses me off. Don't we have enough technology to make machines work? Damn. LOL

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:19 PM
I think I am up. I am not sure. It is 2:19

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:17 PM
I would buy myself the worlds ugliest dog and name it FUGLY lol. laugh

....and

Pay off some debt sad

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:15 PM
I am curiousy about why people are curious about me. But than when I am curious and check them out, I am curious why they check me out again. Than I look again to see if anything changed cause they were curious and they.....

Ooooooooo my head hurts sick LMAO laugh

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:12 PM
noway That is the coolest ugliest dog ever katertots, did you ever see the ugliest dog shows. They are awsome

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 11:09 PM
I would frequently visit Japan because that is where its happenin ya know. ;)

Plus I would tour all over the US spreading my techno beats.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:30 PM
I would pregame though cause thats what I do. Than I would drink some more. I'd be the person mellowed out sitting the whole time talking about random crap that has nothing to do with life at all but it peaks interest cause people are trying to figure out what in the world I am babbling about.drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:28 PM
Most Pitbulls are nice to if they are not used for evil purposes. That is pretty messed up. Dog fights, come on all you f**ked up people if you really want to have a piece of the action leave the dogs out of it and you mangle your own body

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 02:23 PM
IDK anyone in person so I can't really say. People are different in person ya know.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:17 AM
yeaha ya did. lol

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:16 AM
whoa are you tellin me. NM NO COMMENT gypsy

huh

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:13 AM
Happy B day Slim and Joshy's mom.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:11 AM
Believe me I know a lot of bands from the 80s cause when I was little I was only listening to 80s music on car rides. You got better bands like Dio, Ratt, Van Halen, Poison, Cinderella, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Poison, Winger, IDK a crap load of other bands too lol. Hey and I decided to look them up when I got home and listen to a couple beats, and wasn't really satisfied to listening to them again.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:40 AM
iam4u, you gotta take a shot when you are making money. He had one of his songs put in a popular video game so it shouldn't really matter anyways. Cuase they didn't even have to play the song for activision, it was played in the studio by other people for them. So like I said. I dont think it matters to much. Plus the guy was a wuss he took that to heart when some people like them.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:38 AM
hair metal is still my favorite to this day cause I grew up to it.

Anyone know who Extreme or even Winger. They had better hits than White Lion.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:33 AM
Puffins, they played 80s rock lol. well hair metal/rock something like that.

I mean like come on if you had some good hits even I would know who you are. Like I know Rat, Poison, motley Crue. Come on peoples lol.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:32 AM
I don't know they covered Radar Love and I liked the origional better. :tongue: Just my opinion.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:28 AM
White Lion is. Well one of the band members came in to get some air horns for his truck. He tells my manager Sean, who is the same age as I am and loves the 80s and classic rock, that he is from White Lion. He is like "Who the heck is that" So the guy said "We played some awsome hits in the 80s." Sean turns over to Frank who is in his 40s and says "Do you know who White Lion is?" Frank says "Yeah, some sh**ty band from the 80s." That guys face was in shock, aw, and disbelief lol. I never saw someone try to purchase their parts so fast so they can get out. Maybe he cried IDK. I kind of feel bad but at the same time itn is friggen hilarious.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 09:23 AM
I'm trying to move out of my mothers house but it would be depressing if I was alone by the time I moved out. :cry:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17