no photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:08 PM
Why i do no longer fear deaths embrace.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:09 PM
ice

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:31 AM
It is over when as i the individual in truth gird myself with rationalize thought and the strength of acceptance through my power of reason that defines i the individual to make a decision to move out of and not contained with the circle of emotional disillusioned perceptions of my then reality.

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:37 AM
love , shall i embrace it, so loosely the word love the tongue commands. Too deep for a topic for me.perhaps another time

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:15 AM
we did a fear factor with prizes.. worked out well

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 02:14 PM
täuschen

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:55 PM
Edited by starsmoonearth on Tue 10/20/09 06:56 PM
I understand , i hope buddy's mom will give u no issues in this regard.

You must with reach out , no matter how hard ,never let him say in the end why you did not fight for me ,to be with me. That child loves u man , u have established that bond.. do it

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 09:01 PM
hmm. who am i to give u advice when u already know the answer.

your strength and weakness are yours and yours alone.. see u in a hundred years

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:53 PM
Within the cosmos i stand. On this earth , above me the stars , above me the entrails of energies and wonders i cannot begin to imagine. In awe i tread the universe , the world before me . In reverence i behold all things. for who am i . Wonders my eys have yet to behold within this world i habitate.In the moment , in infinity i am i stand without contentions without rebuttal but with acceptance as one with the universe.

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:41 PM
hmm. much i have considered. In the frailness of weakness and secluded in the darkness as u seek the light for reconciliation . As the Phoenix represented death-and rebirth a new so did u both unconsciously did. A new birth a new strength , not one that is fortifies with the vesture of emotions but one that when the veil of darkness is lifted u realize your true strength, your true nature through rehabilitation through the parallels of the rebirth of the phoenix. whittle not yourself in your new form with the residual energy of the weakness that drove you to the parallel of the phoenix

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 06:55 PM
10 plus

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 05:55 PM
ice with holly

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 05:17 PM
single any female nearby would like to hook for a cafe

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 04:52 PM
Edited by starsmoonearth on Sun 10/18/09 04:53 PM
thatssocb

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:30 PM
Keep the pressure off it , use a pillow at night .It is important to keep the pressure off , should be a couple weeks .. was a month for me.

ice often.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:20 PM
damn .. we still here.. be back in a few hundred years.

starsmoonearth out.

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 01:00 PM
vegan.. no lamb .. no love

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 12:56 PM
alas a scribing about moi. I am from another time. A world where the universe and i are one .Although i am within this mortal guise ,only for a moment. be not deceived for i am . I have even laughed at death .
I am here and i am free

no photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:04 AM
Angel: after much reading of your wording my heart, my strength truly go forth at thy mental suffering.I .without a shadow of doubt i do understand the frailties one such of you has entertained and i have to question it. You must slowly and assertively begin to realize who and what you are if you are to overcome this , with ardent zeal and you wanting it you can overcome it. But u have already stated that you have no intention of getting out. I shall not write so u can entertain pity , but i shall tell you that the power lies withing your self and you alone. The day is your to create . How will u create it. what will u use the power of-life within you to do today , tomorrow and the next day. You have to choose. Do not make decisions based on your emotions , remember this feeling this obsession will dissipate and as you strengthened the things that makes us strong. Find your assertive strengths , control the situation , let not another control it for you. This world is for the strong for it was made with power u cannot imagine , u are part of the power. gird your loins and fight u must for to fail is to thread in darkness of depression.. chose.. u must choose only u

Previous 1 3