Community > Posts By > pkd1220

no photo
Sun 05/22/11 10:47 AM
I've decided it's all about the chase. I just quit seeing someone who initially talked to me for 4 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours on the phone and then after he says he wants to date me exclusively he doesn't have time to text or phone. You go from seeing someone 3 - 4 times a week to once if you are lucky. Five weeks into it I am done.

Seldom do I feel chemistry for anyone and then when I do they flake out in the end. I'm starting to think that some of us are attracted to a challenge and aren't picking the easy person that would offer us anything. Some people mold themselves to what you are looking for in the beginning. Once they have you they revert back to how they actually are. Then we are left perplexed and ask ourselves what happened.

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 08:25 AM

and everybody thinks justin timberlake
brought sexy back......pfffffffft.
edit: hi red!! :)
Indeed.
They obviously have not seen him
on all fours.

laugh laugh
have you taught him to beg yet?

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 08:22 AM
Best of luck and welcome to Mingle2.flowers

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 08:17 AM

My friends say I attract physco depressed headcases, I try to disagree, but I think they are on to somethingohwell

You are not alone....listen to your friends. :wink:

no photo
Sat 05/21/11 08:16 AM

Of course I need more. A woman to watch and drink it with me.

:thumbsup: laugh

no photo
Thu 05/19/11 08:42 PM
I find it short sided to assume anything from pictures. Showing cleavage doesn't reek of desparation. That's how some people dress-me included.

If men are confident enough to post without a shirt on I assume they are comfortable with themselves. If they have worked extra hard on their body and want to show it off-why not? Perhaps it shows that they have nothing to hide.

We are visual creatures. When looking at thumbnails photos people will navigate to what they find interesting. That varies for everyone. No need to judge what others show or don't show.

no photo
Thu 05/19/11 08:27 PM
Maybe people try to mirror what you tell them you want to establish the relationship. The trouble is it doesn't take long to figure out that the package they presented isn't actually them at all. You try to discuss it and they dismiss that anything is different or wrong. I'm usually out of it by the end of a month tops. I have a hard time dealing with lying and not following through with what you promise-dealbreakers for me.

no photo
Wed 05/18/11 04:04 PM
"unfolding just for today" love this phrase....

no photo
Fri 05/13/11 03:24 PM

Never, that would be incredibly rude.

Even if we don't 'click', there is no reason that we can't have a perfectly lovely time just getting to know one another ... you never know when you'll make a new friend.

Totally agree. I have been stood up more times than I can count. You don't get a second chance after doing that...unless it's a really good reason.

no photo
Thu 05/12/11 10:19 AM
I don't really get up in arms about anyone that views my profile- be it young or old. Something caught their attention-simple as that. It doesn't make them a pervert for looking. A first impression is visual and that's the first thing they see if they are looking at who's online.

You don't have to respond, you can delete, or you can say thank you if an email was sent that was polite. I take it as a positive that someone viewed my profile-regardless of age.

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:17 AM
I guess it depends on the situation. If I am being flirted on while he is with me-it's bad. If it's innocent internet flirting online I would generally not have a problem with it...but if I see he was flirting online and didn't bother to email or get ahold of me-it would bug me.

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:15 AM
Best of luck to you and thanks for serving in our military. waving

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:08 AM
May you find what you're looking for. Welcome to Mingle2!!waving

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:07 AM
This is a great place for chatting and making friends. Best of luck to you!!waving

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:06 AM
Best of luck and welcome waving

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:05 AM
Welcome to the world of internet dating and best of luck to you on Mingle2!!waving

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 10:04 AM
Best of luck to you and welcome to Mingle2!!!waving

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 09:53 AM

I sold my car to a stranger last friday, he asked me out on a date and I said I would love too....

Im not sure how he feels about it now, having driven my car for a few days. LOL. He may be having second thoughts...frustrated

laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 05/09/11 09:40 AM
I have many times. I prefer to talk on the phone first though. Anyone can say whatever they like on the internet. If you meet them first in a public setting you can assess them quickly. I just say for a quick drink-that way you aren't stuck with them if you're not
interested and I do it during the week, not on the weekend.

I don't have time for constant emailing back and forth and I've been disappointed in the past thinking I was really going to like someone and then find out they are nothing like they write. This way I avoid all of that.

no photo
Thu 05/05/11 10:31 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou