Community > Posts By > AlisterSoul

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:57 PM
Edited by AlisterSoul on Sun 08/14/16 08:00 PM

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:55 PM
spock Don't even girl, if the ******** don't feel lucky to be with you as you are don't bother to change for them, I think your an amazing young woman in the only way that counts in my book you are who you are don't try to be anything else for someone who doesn't appreciate you to begin with... you are already drop dead gorgeous and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.:wink:

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:46 PM
Just cause some of us are young does not mean that some of us aren't just as serious about meeting someone as you might be, I'm a 25-year-old virgin and I'm still here looking for something special even after having my heart broken some thousand plus times, you seem like a lovely, sweet young woman and I'm sure you won't be on here long before someone tries to make a good impression and scoop you up.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:37 PM

Don't underestimate yourself! Looks are not as important to most women as you may think. Present yourself as being honest, caring and faithful. Those qualities are much more important than "looks". Be proud of your accomplishments and continue to work on you as a person. Confidence is sexy. Those are my two cents worth.

Beauty is the opposite of perfection it's about confidence Charisma and character, But when it comes to how you put it I think you must have a lot of Confidence Cause you are one Beautiful woman...

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:33 PM
Black or white? i didn't know that soul's had a color?:wink: :wink: