Community > Posts By > ClickMeeee

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 02:11 AM
Hmm well ladies or gents here we have a prime side of beef. A real macho man, and if you get tired holding onto his fishin pole, you can always reach up for the handle bars/. Start the bidding at 10000 yen

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:39 PM
Look at all these lovely welcomes!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:19 PM
I might own the most varied and comical selectiong of underwear and socks on the planet. Its a damn money drain!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:15 PM
Hi there kinda new, have not really made much friends yet and feeling a little lonely. My poor message box has cobwebs and well it seems being scottish aint enough, maybe my kilt might help ya?

Nice to meet everyone!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:07 PM
Very true, but hey most people on this site list honesty as very important so you just rose like 50 places Woohoo

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:59 PM
Lol JACK the lesbo strapon, thats a new business venture right there!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:56 PM
Wow so many relpies, lol I am glad I am not the only one with doubts about his or her won country. Kinda new to the community side here so was just throwing out random thoughts lol

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:54 PM
Lol look at all the people FLAMING about telling a secret. So funny.

My advice would be if you didnt want to play the game then DONT POST. But thats just me.

My biggest secret is that I cannot ride a bike.. I know, at this age who the hell can't ride a bike. But whatever. there you go.!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:17 PM
I know personal/too bad to tell/ashamed.

Come on guys get it out there. Let us know who really is a bad boy/girl!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:16 PM
A strange question I know.

Sadly I am from Scotland and our country is obssessed with football/soccer ( for the yanks).

This would all be good if we could actually play the game but we can't. I am depressed and need a cheering up, messages hugs and so on are appreciated.

I thought maybe out there, in the large world are others that feel thier country does not meet the mark.