Community > Posts By > lauzy

no photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:34 AM

1. "What are you thinking?"
2. "Do you love me?"
3. "Do I look fat?"
4. "Do you think she is prettier than me?"
5. "What would you do if I died?"

These are not fair questions to ask! They all have the high probability of starting an argument. So I sit here with outstretched arms and ask why do you ask these things of us?

all we want to know is that u love us and that we are cherished by u....to be honest we want to be hot in ur eyes ,no matter how skinny or sexy that chick is that u where just peeping at.....!! if we ask if we look fat , be honest by pointing out our best features..........! this is my opinion anyways.........;)flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:49 PM
to be honest a coffee and a cigarette........shower....excersize .....my kids....:i cant believe i just said that hehehe"ummmmmm washing powder...and toilet paper...right up there next to the kids.....lol"cause i get the ***** get it hehehehe"umm....music and prayers i wouldnt be able to cope without abit of faith.......

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:06 AM
hey i recon ur smokin..........drool ............but it's whats on the inside that counts most......flowers

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 04:58 AM

i'd....nevermind,i can't say it....

well it looks good
hmmmmmmm.if i didnt know anybetter id say that u where giving me a comploment!! ????? y thanks hunnyblushing i recon i could definitlydrool ..........damn i couldnt say that either :laughing: lol

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 03:11 AM

ur just jelous that u didnt think of it first!;Plaugh

Yes, youre absoloutely right, why didnt i think of that first?
surprised tongue2

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:39 PM
ok thanks

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:37 PM

I confess I hate just sitting in the house with nothing to do.. it makes me sit here and think about things that I don't wanna think about anymore...
i know how u feel .......i keep thinking about the good and the bad things about my pasttears frustrated ..like what if's ive even completely spaced out sometimes i hate it .what has helped me is keeping busy find something u like to do....i dance around the house and sing as loudly as i can lol...i think the neighbours think im nuts hehehelaugh ...um i just started to go to the gym and it has helped me to keep level headed....everyone is diferant drinker .

Good outlet, I should try something like that. I was telling someone last night how I keep obsessing about the past, and how it only hurts me. Glad you're doing something positive about it.drinker
mind u i still have ***** sessions about it lollaugh hehehe

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 03:39 AM

I confess I hate just sitting in the house with nothing to do.. it makes me sit here and think about things that I don't wanna think about anymore...
i know how u feel .......i keep thinking about the good and the bad things about my pasttears frustrated ..like what if's ive even completely spaced out sometimes i hate it .what has helped me is keeping busy find something u like to do....i dance around the house and sing as loudly as i can lol...i think the neighbours think im nuts hehehelaugh ...um i just started to go to the gym and it has helped me to keep level headed....everyone is diferant drinker .

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 03:20 AM
if u were to read the bible for the first time ...where would u start? to get faith and peace...understanding????look im just curious.....

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 09:37 PM
its a scientific fact that the "honeymoon stage"is actually just endorphorins<dont know how to spell it sorry"and other hormones that is y some ppl just wake up one day and say they don't feel how they used to feel when they first met u.......i think that love is a bit of a stupid word i think its more companionship....a friend some one who loves u even when u fart hehe and laughes at u when ur in a bad mood...some one who exceptes themselves as they are and trust u when they arent around...and they should allways agree to disagree ....ect...anyways quick where's a bucketsick ill hehe here's to not finding love drinks more drinks for me lol..........rofl

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 09:07 PM
great poem but what would the answer be.???if it where me id tell that person to go by a blow up doll hehehe.and allso tell them that they are not tapping this *** ever again!what do u guys think?

no photo
Sat 10/17/09 02:33 AM
i mean this in a really nice way.......u still remind me of santa clause i recon ud be a really hugable person!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:49 AM
laugh rofl :laughing: that is halarious! did u come up with this hahaha bring on somemore.......

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:43 AM
very very close lol......
boxers and a t
i recon ud where a lacy"cotton singlet with boy shorts!"shades tongue2

no photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:35 AM

he did not make it to bed, he fell out of his chair and passed out on the floor
rofl

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:46 PM
wow talk about getting close to nature takeson a whol;e new meaning!shocked :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:49 AM

Her yoga tights
crap how did u know!seriously thats what i wore to bed last night lol!

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:37 AM
hey that is so sweet what uv done ..just be careful not to become someone donation bank .butim sure that karma will rplace it 2 fold ;)one day.........my neibour gave me some winter cloths for my kids out of the kindness of her heart i dont know what i would of done for winter clothes if it wasn't for her .....as i was trying to pay off my bills...........i am forever greatfull to her..........

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:18 AM
my red wagon!biggrin it was solid !not like the toys of today that are plasticy crap!grumble

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 02:45 AM
leather lace up corsette and black silk blankets!

Previous 1 3 4