Community > Posts By > pkh

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:51 PM
As always loved it

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:41 PM

I'm aiming to get a super lottery: the Euromillion Jackpot was 100million Euro yesterday :wink:
1) I'd love to set up an old age home with medical care facilities for the poor aged, daily exercise routines, bingo or brain training games etc.... - a place where unwanted old people could spend their last few years happily looked after without stressing about how they could afford it......I'd stipulate a monthly amount to be maintained by my descendants.
2) Invest in education and sustainable organic farming in rural areas in KZN - fostering development in the young and showing them the benefits of giving back to their environment, nurturing their interests to become giving and respectful adults willing to reinvest in their country and offspring.

flowerforyou
aww that's just a wonderful and beautiful thought I wish it could happen

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:37 PM

If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
I would pay off all my family and friends bills. Then I'd get out of the city and buy some land build a nice cabin, have a fully stocked fishing pond. And just enjoy the peace and quiet
yes that and fly me and my friend from WI to fla for a badly needed vacation..
yes please so need a vacation

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:36 PM

not sure what thay would call it. but there would br a lot of car chases and crashing.lol
hi..u. and hopefully no injuries

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:31 PM

Continue kicking ***, ((( PKH )))... flowerforyou
lol ty sweetie I am boy they really work you 5 days a week 70 min a day but I'm hanging in there. ...haven't been on to much miss u all. And ty the rest of you for your thoughts and prayers

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:27 PM
If someone were to write a movie about you and your life what would it be called?

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:23 PM
If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
I would pay off all my family and friends bills. Then I'd get out of the city and buy some land build a nice cabin, have a fully stocked fishing pond. And just enjoy the peace and quiet

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:17 PM
There on all sites just report them. We all get them. Overall this is a great site

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:09 AM
Sorry for your loss, good for you. Your in my prayers but regardless yiu did your best be proud

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 03:57 AM
Prayers being sent

pkh's photo
Wed 06/04/14 03:53 AM
Welcome back

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 08:59 PM
I don't even know how to answer that, it would really suck if you thought it was the one and you didn't connect there, good question have to come back for this one. ...I di know you stay you figure it out somehow

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 08:46 PM
Thank you Jamie, Leigh, jemare, therapy is going well 70 min a day 5 days a week and boy they work ya. But I'm giving it all the got. Working on strength, balance, and walking now my one leg is doing really good still have to get the other one going but u know it will take time. But thanks again

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 08:38 PM
I was wondering that too he always has something funny to say

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 08:34 PM

Yes, I guess. I do feel a bit better but I want to tell him something; but it's like beating a dead horse. But! Lol he doesn't care! I want to be able to find a man who is actually a man & can be a great father. I know that will take time, unfortunately.

I raise three kids on my own with the same type of father. Any ranting will fall upon deaf ears most of the time. No guarantee in life you will ever find a great father for your kid; I never did, so I had to be both mother and father as best I could and they turned out fine. Keep the well being of your child foremost in your mind and heart and whether that "great father" comes along or not, your child will know he/she is loved and cared for and will grow up fine. Of course, there is the possibility that right one will come along, just saying there are no guarantees and if he does come along, all the better. Best wishes.
I agree, well said

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 05:19 PM
Pretty macaroni

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 05:15 PM
Yes

Have you ever went whale watching

pkh's photo
Mon 06/02/14 05:13 PM
Fishing boat

pkh's photo