Community > Posts By > pkh

pkh's photo
Fri 09/19/14 04:52 AM
Happy birthday sweetie

pkh's photo
Fri 09/19/14 04:49 AM

...anyone else got a pair ?

I have two pairs ...

... but what does poker have to do with the topic of this thread?

lol too funny

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:06 AM
Give him a big hug

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:04 AM
Cute

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:03 AM
Careful

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 05:02 AM
Abundance of friends

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:59 AM
Nope

Storm

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:58 AM
Honey

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:58 AM
Mountain dew

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:55 AM
Stay

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:55 AM

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:54 AM
Xavier

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:53 AM
Good morning, best of luck

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:51 AM
Really don't want therapy at 8 am yuck

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:50 AM
Not for me, I ignore it

pkh's photo
Thu 09/18/14 04:43 AM
Originally I joined to meet someone, till I found my way to the forums. Now just here for them.

pkh's photo
Tue 09/16/14 06:59 PM
All I can say is thank you guys and gals and I sure missed you all. And the red flags were going off I was just to crazy to pay attention. No1 I'll be looking for that good apple in the bunch. I'm not bashing men I know there's plenty of good ones out there.

pkh's photo
Tue 09/16/14 05:47 AM

Well, I didn't understand all of it mate but it's a valid point to say that the lady seems to keep making the same mistakes and that it simply isn't the case that all of the men on dating sites are liars and cheats.

I've spoken to pkh about this before and she probably won't apreciate me saying it yet again but it seems to me that she's probably like a lot of the women on here and thinks that the genuine guys must be the ones that want to chat online, rather than meeting ASAP.
I don't mind you saying that at all. We were planning on meeting late September till I confronted him and he finally told me

pkh's photo
Tue 09/16/14 05:40 AM
Edited by pkh on Tue 09/16/14 05:42 AM

With the majority by far, of guys at date sites going without whilst the same 2% of male profiles are chased by all the women there, have considered perchance why you decided to chase a married guy you didn't know was married rather than the dozens and dozens of single guys that can't seem to get a date at these sites?

Do you think maybe memes play a greater role in your selection of dating potential profiles than more humanist considerations like I don't know, serendipity?

It's sort of like the sleazebag that travels to asia to pedophile little farmers daughters and winds up instead, in bed with a transvestite who promptly tells him, you knew long before we got naked so don't whinge about it now. In for a penny in for a pound, means you make the bed you find yourself sleeping in. You did it. Choices, with the right ones, these things never happen.
They really don't.

first off I didn't chase him, second I have health issues and 6 days a week I have personal care workers and therapists in my home so I was always busy he would just say message me when your not busy I'll call you. Third I was totally honest no games no lies. He was the one who played me. Thank you Argo and pancho, Tawt

pkh's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:45 AM
So I haven't been around to much for awhile. I met someone a couple months ago. We met on another site. Emailed for awhile, went to yahoo messenger, video chatted. Talked on the phone for hours daily. He started to say he loved me after a month. I said don't go there yet. Anyway things were good but we talked from his job everyday all day. A private number. Never at night or weekends. Finally being as slow as I am we were suppose to meet. I confronted him on why I didn't have his number or he never was available nights or weekends, he always had an excuse he finally admitted he was in a bad marriage. I ended it right then. I was blinded and feel like a fool. Never again my trust is gone. I told him everything about my health the whole nine yards. So done with it all. Why do people do that?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25