Community > Posts By > looking4lovwitu

looking4lovwitu's photo
Mon 10/12/09 02:37 PM
nothing better then hearing the one you love say I love you.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:43 PM

im bout to upload a pic let me know what u guy think...biggrin

ok its up let me have it how stupid/ ugly do i look

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:41 PM
im bout to upload a pic let me know what u guy think...biggrin

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:02 PM
thanks guysbiggrin we going out for drinks in the hamptonsdrinks

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sat 10/10/09 03:49 PM
ah going on my first date since me and my daughters mom split, geez im nervous!!flowerforyou

looking4lovwitu's photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:23 PM
everyones real, just want someone who likes me for me and not going to go berzerk on you from time to time.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:39 PM
it depends what you mean by shes not in love with you. Its ok if she likes you and not loves you right now you wont get hurt because her like can turn into her love, but if she doesnt want to well then your setting yourself up for misery in the end. You'll long to be with her but she will be with someone else and that will end up hurting you. Its hard to choose who to fall in love with, but if shes not into you at all get out and stay away, tell her that you have strnog feelings for her and that its best not to be close right now because it will only lead you on.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:15 AM
:banana: i'd say the "I love you" thing prab screwed it up. Sometimes its just ment to be a nice thing but she prab like wow we been hanging out for a few weeks and hes already saying it. By yo mentioning other guys shes thinking your the jelous type. At least she said she still wants to see you and hang out. Good luck!!

looking4lovwitu's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:05 AM
i miss wrapping my arms around a women and feeling loved.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Mon 10/05/09 02:58 PM
of course thats like rule one in law always be curteous and polite, and no I wont be speaking for myself I do have a lawyer, I'm just saying its nice to know whats going on instead of being like what does that mean every five seconds. lollaugh o and it went beautiful today!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin

looking4lovwitu's photo
Mon 10/05/09 04:17 AM
time to go make my ex look like an idiot in front of the judge today! Glad I took a few law classes while in colleg.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 07:04 PM
Wow watching the news this women from brooklyn slashed her 5 month old baby boy in the neck.mad

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 06:27 PM
Acctually my eduaction is kinda over I have CCA-P in billing and an associates in accounting. Daniel hit it on the nose I was in college when I was 16 years old because I choose to get my GED instead of a diploma, why waste the time.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 06:23 PM
I am fine with the comments that are going on, I understand we all come from different parts of the world and we all have different opinions. I have done everything I can to make sure my daughter is ok and in good hands. Shes a ***** but thankfully the baby is ok. I make sure that she gets her support from me and that I spend time with my daughter when ever my ex will let me. I could sit at home all day long after work and think about the hardships of life or I can move on. Some people are weaker then others and cant move on right away, I for one am a strong person who can cope with difficult situations. Just because a person dreams doesnt mean they still care for that person I didnt even say what the dream entitled.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:47 PM
your absolutly rght I am not ready for a full commitment yet but that doesnt mean I cant find someone out their who I can talk to, build a friendship with and then see what happens from their. I am in a tight situation but that doesnt mean I should be dead to the world and my own needs. I know that as long as I look to the future and act postive everything will fall into place.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:45 PM
ive tried to many times to work it out with her for me to want her back. I am the kind of guy who rather work it out then run but shes the kinda women who rather fight then fix the issue. Honestly it was poor judgement on my part on having a baby with her but I am so happy I did because I wouldent have my pride and joy.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:38 PM
we have been officially seperated for 4 months, the baby is about to be a year, me and my ex have been having problems ever since she first found out she was carrying our baby. I had no choice to leave the child in her care because we never were officially married, we have equal rights but the law says untill we work out custody I cant do much about it.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:31 PM
i believe she is, she wont admit it and her family wont help. Unfortunitly she comes from a mother who raised her and her two brothers by herself so I think theirs alot of issues their. We are at the moment in the middle of a custody battle and so far it looks like I will be getting physical custody of the baby.

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:25 PM
i had to break it off because she was too controling, to jealous, and wouldent try and work things out. Offered to go to counseling to get communication back but she was to bipolar to accept it. Feel bad because i know women can go through certain emotions after they have a child but it was to far out of control

looking4lovwitu's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:20 PM
:cry: havent been with my daughters mother in 4 months and I still have dreams that were together and its painful...

Previous 1