And as for the birthday, thats just delightfully appreciated

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 12/21/09 04:30 AM
oh wait.. I cant finish that ..

COURSE I CAN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAMUEL L JACKSON.. gawd knows he's only 61 today.. haha :P

Gazzatron's photo
Mon 12/21/09 04:29 AM
I was last on here. Thankfully i've not been rendered as useless just yet, and can still sign in.

Howdy again to everyone.. lol - dont mind me, im a hyper 25 year old male from the UK.. :P

Was 24 - but heck, its my birthday today and I can say P A R T Y?, because I GOTTA...
(gotta love jim carrey)

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:46 AM

Lobelia,Kola nut, coffe bean, Licorice,Elecampane root, cherry bark,horehound root coltsfoot root fennel seed thyme leaf...

or you could by an OTC chemical laiden product like mucinex.....

etc etc

what about them?

keeping the lungs clear when you have is of uber importance....with this or any strain of the flu.

What about smokers? lol

How do they keep their lungs clear? (those that are like 15-20 or more a day habit...)

Wow. I was only pulling your leg. Mind you, my SOH is often lost on people.

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:41 AM
Single = Free to do whatever I want. biggrin

Simple biggrin

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:40 AM

what about them?

keeping the lungs clear when you have is of uber importance....with this or any strain of the flu.

What about smokers? lol

How do they keep their lungs clear? (those that are like 15-20 or more a day habit...)

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:39 AM
Is it weird to go to bed @ 7.40pm on a friday night? I sure as hell feel odd wanting to sleep just anywhere I crash.

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:37 AM

keeping the lungs clear when you have is of uber importance....whith this or any strain of the flu.

What about smokers? lol

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:34 AM
And as monty python sang..

Every Sperm Is Sacred
Every Sperm Is Great.
If A Sperm Gets Wasted
God Gets Quite Irate.

Simple. Women wouldn't get irate at a wasted sperm now would they? laugh

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:31 AM
Edited by Gazzatron on Fri 10/16/09 11:31 AM
Is it from lack of sleep? Is it over work?

Is it a combination of the two?

Decipher this. As a kitchen porter with 1 permanent colleague, I have been working on average 50-55 hours per week - Since May 8th

He goes on holiday (Oct 15 first day off from work), and works an early shift (7am-3pm) on the last day before he goes. So I'm in 4pm-midnight.

Then I have to work the next day 8am-3pm and 6pm-11pm. But that didn't work out that way. I had to train 2 people up (one at 8am until he finished around 4pm), with extra chemical training in there at 3pm. Following me stopping at around 4:30pm, I go for 1.5 hrs break. Working again from 6pm-11:30pm (by the time i'd left), I had to train another guy, and leave him free in the kitchen to his own devices.

Grab the friday shift. And I had a choice, do I leave him to start at 7am on his own and I come in for 8am? Or do I help out and be there from 7am? I chose wisely in the long run because I was there from 7am-4pm (just after).

Really, not what I call ideal for the start of 2 weeks as the sole permanent porter..

(with I add, a health and safety audit, in which the kitchen failed on general cleanliness. How do they expect us to keep a kitchen floor 100% clean if the guy comes in midway through a service period and the jobs were done not more than 15 mins before - sweeping and mopping... and properly too I might add...)

Sorry. I don't mean to rant. I'm just tired and need to have a mild offload.

Gazzatron's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:22 AM
I think i'm *touch wood* not really likely to get anything like this.

My ex partner had it when I was used to spending time at her place, and I was fine. No symptoms, No reaction.

I guess I just get lucky :P

Gazzatron's photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:42 PM

coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

amen to that. If it wasn't for coffee.. i'd be addicted to something.. (he says, lighting another cigarette...) laugh

Gazzatron's photo
Wed 10/14/09 04:41 PM

Wrong compared to who?

We are all wrong for someone....

most people see themselves as the benchmark for their version of right or wrong....and in another's eyes, the first group are wrong, and so on and so on...

Be right for you.

and f* ck the rest of the world's opinions.

One of the 3 people I care most deeply about. I'm always putting my foot in it over one topic or another, and all I seem to do is hurt her more.

Gazzatron's photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:11 PM
When you make mistakes, similar yet different, and there's always someone on the end of it to punch it in your face?

Gazzatron's photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:08 PM

what is the one thing in life we search for that when we catch it we hope that it never escapes?

answers? lol

I'm more inclined to say we search for little bits of everything, happiness, money (to make living comfortable), and then love just falls into place.

But one thing we never search for that hits everyone at some point is death. Look at Stephen Gately for example - died of a respiratory failure at age 33. Then a young girl Chloe Buckley - aged 6 - of swine flu. Of course, there's still an elderly lady who I know is at least 70+ who's still full of life.

Its something that makes me consider some things. Like why are we in this existance that gives many of us a rough road?

Gazzatron's photo
Tue 10/13/09 12:04 PM
I'm sure Mr Right's around there somewhere. :P

And who knows.. maybe look further afield if the guys there aren't what you are looking for.

Gazzatron's photo
Tue 10/13/09 09:50 AM
LMAO. For a minute I thought it was a random serious topic, but its all a cartoon based joke..

as for whats up cok... -> because its part of my surname (when spelt in proper format - po******) -> I get that one all the time laugh

And doesn't road runner's voicer only say MEEP once? - doubled up on sound track??

Gazzatron's photo
Tue 10/13/09 09:22 AM

Lol. I'm worthy of perving now? Thats a first laugh
luv2roknroll>>>>running to perv Gazzatron!

I dont know how, but somehow I gotta hook up Gazz...

and hes in England!

He sounds hilarious!

LOL. Yup. I'm in England. Born, Bred, and totally out of touch with the world (no passport, no option of holidays abroad as of yet :( ).

And as for hilarious, that im not sure. My sense of humour is often lost on others, although it IS there... laugh

Gazzatron's photo
Tue 10/13/09 09:20 AM
I mainly use this as a connection to the different mindsets. A relationship could follow in due course, but for now, the make friends part is the basic grasping concept I would like to follow first smile2

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7